Khoury Bros. Fine Jewelers

McLean, District of Columbia · View map

About Khoury Bros. Fine Jewelers

Khoury Bros. Fine Jewelers is a jewelry company located in McLean, Virginia that services weddings throughout the local area. When you come into this establishment, you will be able to speak to the chief designer and diamond cutter directly. All the diamonds are made at the company’s associated manufacturing studio in New York. The chief designer is at the store regularly to consult with customers on budget, style and any other unique needs.

Experience
Khoury Bros. has been in operation for more than 45 years. The family tradition of working with gems runs back six generations. Jewelry making is a fine art that the Khoury family has developed over those generations.

Khoury Bros. Fine Jewelers offers high-quality service options to each couple. The showroom is inviting and features the widest selection of ring mountings in the area. You will easily be able to find a design you love within our budget.

3 Reviews for Khoury Bros. Fine Jewelers

3 Khoury Bros. Fine Jewelers Reviews

M
michelle

Married on 05/27/2012

We were on a very limited budget and never ever thought we could find anything at Khoury Brothers. They worked with us to find the perfect wedding band and my god does it sparkle! The quality of ... Read more diamonds really cannot be beat. Check them out before you decide

Muriel
Muriel

Married on 06/16/2007

4.3

The ring selections that they had suited our taste perfectly. The pricing I think was decent, however, a couple of times they would tell us that it was best to buy the ring at a certain time for the ... Read more value so we did not get to purchase the rings when we wanted to (early). Not all of their pieces of jewelry is custom made - some of their pieces they do order from the actual vendor, which could also get you on the price. I suggest if you know that the ring is from another vendor, price check. Other than that, they were very friendly and helpful with the ring purchases unlike some other jewelry stores that we have been to.

Alex
Alex Collins

Married on 07/22/2019

1.0

Worst client experience

Esabel Khoury & Khoury Bros. Engaged with my company, Jeweler Social, on the basis of providing web design & development services, among other marketing services for their jewelry store. We started ... Read more started this project end of June after getting the run around for 6 months & continuously pushing back start dates. After finally establishing a timeline, & after much hassle receiving a deposit to begin work, I had my team begin the process of designing & developing their new website. This past Friday, July 19th, I received a notice that Esabel Khoury & Khoury Bros. had filed a fraudulent dispute with their bank for the deposit they had paid us to retain our services & begin work. Typically, we require a 100% total cost deposit upon beginning, but were willing to work with them. We were barely 3 weeks into the project when they disputed the money they had already paid, leaving us out over $2,000, on top of hours of work we had already completed. We tried contacting them multiple times & didn’t hear back for days until we mentioned taking legal action- it was then that the lies started pouring out. They claimed to have contacted us multiple times, yet nobody from our company had heard a word from them since we started the project. This is normal, since we don't usually require client input throughout the project management stage. We've turned down other projects to take this one, & let them know beforehand that although we already had a full schedule on our calendar, we could be accommodating since we believed we could be a major benefit to them, & vice versa. We should have seen this coming from the beginning, but put too much trust in them to fulfill their end of the deal. As of writing this, we are completely out of the deposit they paid, as well as our time, energy, & money already put into the project. I highly recommend shopping around for other jewelers. If they are willing to engage in fraud with their marketing agency, I can only imagine what kind of fraud they may be engaging in with their customers. Personally, I can take the fall, as I always take care of my team. I just hope they can live with screwing over the families of the people who worked on the project. Not cool guys.

Khoury Bros. Fine Jewelers FAQ