Wonder in Adagio

Geneva, NY · View map · Visit website

About Wonder in Adagio

Wonder in Adagio is a full wedding experience team that specializes in wedding photography & cinematography based in Canandaigua, New York. They specialize in creating timeless and beautiful wedding films and images for couples to treasure for a lifetime. Serving a plethora of beautiful locations in upstate New York and BEYOND, they love capturing their couples in the settings they love and have chosen to wed at. Their style is very light, airy and whimsical, capturing the couple and their memories true to form as they unravel. Sara (the photographer) takes a more photojournalistic approach to her photos capturing how couples interact and real emotions between each other. Mark (the cinematographer) creates a fun environment for the couple to showcase their true joy of their wedding day. We set a high standard to not just create a video of your wedding day, but a perfectly curated cinematic film that from the music and footage we choose it embodies your love story.

When paired together your photos and video from your special day will perfectly reflect not only who you are as a couple, but your individual personalities as well.

We travel all over the world to capture your special day and be active storytellers in love story. Also, we believe it should go without saying, but we are of course LGBTQ+ friendly!

Contact Wonder in Adagio today!

33 Reviews for Wonder in Adagio

33 Wonder in Adagio Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 09/09/2017

Exceptional people and talent!

We booked KMP a bit last minute. After seeing a video they posted of a recent wedding, I knew I didn’t want to regret not having video footage of our special day. What I was not prepared for was how ... Read more wonderful my experience with KMP would be. Of all the venders we worked with, KMP was by far the kindest, easiest to work with, and quickest to reply when we had questions. I was absolutely blown away and obsessed with the video they produced for us. They exceeded our expectations in many ways, and that is a rare thing to find in the wedding industry. I highly recommend KMP! They do not disappoint!

S
Samantha

Married on 10/19/2018

Samantha (the bride)

It was an absolute pleasure working with Kidd Media Productions! From the start, Sara made it a point to make sure the price and package worked with our budget and what we were looking for! When it ... Read more came time to talk details, Sara and Mark scheduled a video call with my husband and I to put faces to names (we live in a different state from them and unfortunately could not meet in person) and get to know us and the things we like and our style! They took what we gave them and totally ran with it! The day of the wedding they arrived promptly and were willing to do what they could outside of their videography roles to help make the day special and worked so well along side the other vendors. They even helped our photographer catch some amazing photos. We are SO happy with how our final products came out and would hire Kidd media productions over and over and would recommend them to anyone in need of videography.

E
Eleanor

Married on 09/29/2018

Book them!

We absolutely LOVED working with KMP! Mark and Sara brought a calm to my day that I truly needed. They bring a personal touch and I never felt like we were working with “a business” but instead with ... Read more real people. At the same time, they are professional and clearly highly competent/skilled at what they do. Not to mention their work is BEAUTIFUL! I feel like our video reflects who we are. 10/10 would highly recommend!