KierslynK Photography

Seminole, FL · View map

About KierslynK Photography

Photographs have the power of capturing the love, passion & elated joy in a moment. They freeze time, so that we never forget the feelings that we have experienced for years to come.

KierslynK Photography's goal is purely to capture these enchanting moments to keep your fairytale alive for the rest of your life. After all, a true love story never ends.

Kierslynkphotography.blogspot.com

Facebook.com/kierslynkphotography

3 Reviews for KierslynK Photography

3 KierslynK Photography Reviews

D
Denise

Married on 07/30/2013

Kierslyn was an amazing photographer! We hired her to do our engagement photos in Ybor and Reddington Shores. Our photos turned out better than we could have imagined. I came to her with multiple ... Read more ideas and she executed each one with precision, exactly how I envisioned :) The day of the shoot we were supposed to do some photos under the pier in the water, unfortunately the weather was looking gloomy but she encouraged us to run in and get a few photos in our desired location before the rain began. Not only did those pictures turn out great but she had an idea to do some romantic photos in the rain and make good use of the bad weather. The photos in the rain are some of my favorite engagement photos I have ever seen. Kierslyn was up beat, on point and very good at her job. I was beyond satisfied with the results of our engagement photo session and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/21/2013

Kierslyn photographed my wedding better than I could have ever imagined. Her attention to detail and ability to capture a moment are unmatched. Her angles and editing techniques pull you in to her ... Read more photos and allow you to feel the emotions of the photo, to relive that same moment. She is incredibly creative and flexible, constantly throwing out ideas and willing to try anything to make her clients happy. My favorite shots are her action shots, she has a way of making every moment look beautiful. She is an incredible talent.

User3621694

2+ years ago

Kierslyn is FANTASTIC! Although she is a newer photographer, she is incredibly creative and has an eye for capturing the right shot at the right time! Her personality is great and makes working with ... Read more her so easy too! Looking forward to following her work and seeing the newest creative ways she captures other's happy moments! :)

KierslynK Photography FAQ