KIINU Wedding Films

San Jose · View map · Visit website

About KIINU Wedding Films

KIINU Wedding Films is a cinematic service currently based in Costa Rica, yet serving worldwide.

We are married filmmakers with great passion for artistically portraying couples from a documentary-like perspective, thus allowing them wonderful room for more touching moments to happen more frequently before and/or during their Wedding Day.

Our utmost belief lies in creating not just professional relationships with our clients but furthermore, sincere humane bondings that will endure a lifetime.

About our background, we have been Certified in Film Studies by The University of British Columbia (www.ubc.ca), Canada, and in Music, by Instituto Nacional de Música (www.inm.go.cr), Costa Rica.

5 Reviews for KIINU Wedding Films

5 KIINU Wedding Films Reviews

M
Featured
Maria del Mar

Married on 02/17/2018

There are not enough good words I can say about this company. They didn’t just give me a beautiful day to remember they gave me a day to remember for the rest of my life. If you are looking for a ... Read more videographer they are it!!! They are so professional at their job and so attentive to your needs it will be shown in your video. The best memory of my wedding is what they created for my husband and I. I hope you choose them too on your day. Very recommended!!! I wouldn’t change any of their services. Great company to work with, worth every dime!!!! Book them now :) If you would like to see a piece of what my wedding video looks like please go ahead and ask them. They will make it a day you will never forget! I didn’t even use weddingwire because I had family in Costa Rica that had already recommended them to us. So that says something. Have a beautiful wedding to everyone looking!! And choose Kiinu Films!!

Dyanne
Dyanne Moya

Married on 06/16/2018

Excelente Servicio

Una experiencia maravillosa, realmente profesionales Read more Una experiencia maravillosa, realmente profesionales

L
Lucía

Married on 02/10/2018

Very profesional and friendly people. The work they do is fantastic. My husband and I are very pleased and happy with the results of our wedding video, and we firmly recomed KIINU Wedding Films to any ... Read more special moment that some one wants to treasure for life.