KiKi Creates

Atlantic Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About KiKi Creates

Hi there! My name is Kara, but most people call me KiKi. I am a photographer based out of Colorado & Florida who specializes in Lifestyle & Landscape Photography. I’ve had a camera in my hand for over half of my life and 9 years ago I turned my hobby and love for photography into a one-of-a kind photography company.

Photography may have started as something fun when I was a kid, but it has become one of the most defining things in my life. Beyond my love for documenting everything I see and capturing light in it’s most beautiful way, I believe photography has always had a very unique way of conveying every sense of exactly how I want to view the world. Each captured moment has inspired me, even more, to chase what I love and appreciate the originality it holds. The people I have captured over the years have helped steer my adventures and allowed me to truly appreciate different perspectives.

The imagery I am currently focused on creating is inspired by my love for travel, nature, and the people around me. Although this is my job, it never feels like I am “at work” because of my love for my craft and the clients (that often become friends) I meet along the way.

I’d love to listen to your story and become part of your next adventure. Hope to chat with you soon!

KiKi

Kiki Creates offers many unique services, even a photo booth, to create a one-of-kind experience for each couple. The services that she offers include:

• One event per day

S
Featured
Steffanie

Married on 10/07/2017

Hiring Kara as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! All of our wedding guests still talk about how amazing she was and how it felt like she was just one of our friends ... Read more taking our photographs. She was so easy to work and communicate with -- she even put my husband, who absolutely hates taking pictures, at ease and made him comfortable enough to enjoy the process. Kara was very attentive and she captured all of the best candid moments with my crazy family and she made it all look so natural and effortless. Honestly, I was so sad when Kara left for the night and now I'm thinking about having a second wedding just to have Kara photograph it again!

Carlyn
Carlyn

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Kara was a great wedding photographer. She had great ideas and amazing creativity. I must say the photo booth was one of my favorite features she offered along with the amazing photos she took of my ... Read more husband and I.

B
Bob Yu

Getting married on 09/03/2019

Amazing, professional photographer

Kiki shot our wedding this March. She's a spectacular photographer. Very professional, prompt with responses (you have no idea how important this is until you have a bad photographer), and has a very ... Read more quick turnaround time. I love the look of her photos. It truly stands out from the rest. Her compositions are well thought out, and the tones she uses are simply stunning. Even though the images she captures are unique, as a collection, they are consistent, and really tell the story of the wedding. I'm very happy that we went with Kiki, and I recommend her services wholeheartedly.