Kilen Murphy Films

Vancouver, WA · View map · Visit website

About Kilen Murphy Films

Seriously who has met another Kilen before? I am half Irish, half wedding wizard. You were probably expecting me to tell you I love capturing moments, going on an adventure and meeting new people who hopefully become friends. But for me, wedding films are much deeper than this. Three years ago I had a successful corporate job and was living a comfortable life. But the moment I started photographing couples, it quickly made me question my purpose and where I wanted to go.

Are whole lives we are conditioned to think that are passions are for after we clock out for work and can’t exist in our careers. But I wanted to change that. So, two years ago I took the crazy risk of starting my own business. Because telling a story with a camera allows me to bring incomparable value into your lives. While at the same time giving me a happiness I have never felt with anything else. Beyond whether its photos or a film we create together. Beyond the money and the little things I do to make it a great experience. I want to leave behind a story of your day that you and your family will cherish forever.

24 Reviews for Kilen Murphy Films

24 Kilen Murphy Films Reviews

N
Featured
Nate Warren

Married on 03/09/2019

Elopement Wedding Film

IN AWE: Kilen delivered us the incomparable gift of our wedding film!... And my wife and I can't thank him and recommend his work highly enough! Kilen was not only able to perfectly capture our ... Read more personalities, but he also illuminated our extraordinary ceremony and the stunning setting of the Peter Iredale Ship Wreck, Battery Russell and surrounding forest. For our friends and family, he brought our special day to life and we're so grateful he made it possible to be able to share it with our loved ones...

C
Courtney

Getting married on 01/01/2020

A complete experience from beginning to end!

As a fellow photographer being on the other side of the lens, I can honestly say Kilen is AMAZING! His energy and excitement before, during and after the shoot was contagious. This is not someone who ... Read more is just taking some pictures for you. Working with him his a complete experience even before you SEE your images. During the shoot I felt completely myself, and not like I was posing or pretending. He captures genuine emotion, movement and will deliver some of the most stunning images you have ever seen yourself in!

C
Courtney

Getting married on 08/10/2019

First & foremost, Kilen is excellent! Secondly, this is coming from a couple of photography lovers. Upon entering the world of wedding planning, we prioritized finding our ideal photographer even ... Read more before nailing down our venue and date. After stumbling upon glowing reviews for Kilen & his work on this website, we stalked his Instagram account and were thoroughly impressed. It was a surprise to find someone's work we liked so much in our own town (Vancouver, WA) when there are countless photographers in the Portland area, especially so soon in our planning process. We aren't even getting married until August 2019 but already have our engagement photos done and are blown away by the results. We are also avid drone photography fans- and Kilen's got that covered too. Kilen is just as dedicated to his craft as he is to developing a great relationship with his clients. We almost don't want to post this glowing review because we want to (selfishly) keep Kilen's work to ourselves for any future family functions. But the pictures are too good not to share our positive experience! The more we work with Kilen, the more excited and certain we are that he is the right person to capture our wedding memories next summer.