Kim Hadden Photography

Cranberry Twp, PA · View map

About Kim Hadden Photography

With 4 years of photography experience, I aim to provide a relational, memorable, and fun environment to capture your most precious and heartfelt moments of life, for you to hold on to for years to come! You can find more information on my website, or by contacting me. I'd love to get in touch with you!

9 Reviews for Kim Hadden Photography

9 Kim Hadden Photography Reviews

T
Taylor

Married on 07/14/2018

Kim was great, so flexible and patient! She did our engagement shoot and had so many sugguestions and ideas, but was also really willing and excited to do specific pictures that showed our style and ... Read more personality.

C
Casey

Married on 05/26/2018

I can't thank Kim enough for our awesome engagement photos! Throughout the entire process, Kim was extremely easy to work with and very accommodating to our work schedules. During our photo session, ... Read more she was extremely encouraging and made great suggestions for our photos to turn out even better. My fiance' and I are greatly looking forward to having her capture our wedding as well!

A
Amber

Married on 10/21/2017

Kim was wonderful! She was so easy to work with and all of our pictures turned out amazing. Highly recommend her for any special event, she will capture it perfectly. Read more Kim was wonderful! She was so easy to work with and all of our pictures turned out amazing. Highly recommend her for any special event, she will capture it perfectly.