Kim King Smith Events

Indianapolis, IN · View map

About Kim King Smith Events

Kim King Smith Events, LLC is an event planning business in Indianapolis, Indiana. Kim was the technical editor of Wedding Planning For Dummies, third edition. Her business was voted number one wedding planner in the Indianapolis area five years in a row by WRTV. She is the only accredited bridal consultant through the state of Indiana certified women’s business enterprise. She is also a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants and a certified Sandals Honeymoon travel agent.

They offer consultations, event design, custom stationary, full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. Kim and her team of planners can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, showers, engagement party, honeymoon and more. Kim King Smith Events can help create a cohesive design throughout all your events. They focus on the big picture and small details so that you have a flawless wedding day.

43 Reviews for Kim King Smith Events

43 Kim King Smith Events Reviews

User1701375

2+ years ago

Kim King Smith Events is truly the best! They took care of the details of the day so my husband and I could enjoy the day. I really do not know how I would have made it through the day without them! Read more Kim King Smith Events is truly the best! They took care of the details of the day so my husband and I could enjoy the day. I really do not know how I would have made it through the day without them!

User2259216

2+ years ago

Kim's knowledge, thoughtfulness and sincerity during my entire wedding planning process was fabulous! I couldn't have done it without her! Read more Kim's knowledge, thoughtfulness and sincerity during my entire wedding planning process was fabulous! I couldn't have done it without her!

M
Megan

Married on 10/13/2012

I could not have had such an amazing day without Kim king smith events. Everything was beyond my expectations Read more I could not have had such an amazing day without Kim king smith events. Everything was beyond my expectations