Kim Larson Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling

Carmel Valley, CA · View map

About Kim Larson Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling

Since 1995, Kim and her talented team of stylists have been offering beautiful, long-lasting bridal makeup and hairstyling. On your special day, relax and feel pampered in the privacy of your hotel room or home while having your hair and makeup done professionally. Kim and her team strive to find the perfect balance so that the bridal party looks beautiful and natural in person and also look great in the photos as well.

Complimentary consultations are available.

Member, Look Good, Feel Better- American Cancer Society

Sponsor- Wish Upon a Wedding

116 Reviews for Kim Larson Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling

116 Kim Larson Bridal Makeup and Hairstyling Reviews

T
Tamara

Married on 06/06/2019

Perfect elopement hair and make up

I booked Kim for hair and make up, for myself and three others, for my destination micro wedding. I could not have been happier! Communication and planning with her was so easy and smooth. Kim and her ... Read more coworker were so kind and fun, and they did a fantastic job on our hair and make up! Everything held up perfectly at windy Garrapata, thanks Kim!

M
Michelle Park

Married on 03/08/2019

Couldn't have asked for better

My gut instinct told me that Kim Larson was the one to style my hair and my mom's hair for my wedding. She specializes in wedding hair styles. I am so glad I trusted my instinct! Kim was wonderful to ... Read more work with from the beginning. She responded to emails promptly, provided accurate and adequate information, and kept communicating with me along the way. She was prompt, prepared, and was just such a delight to chat with for 2 hours. Kim styled my hair in curls, and one of her associates styled my mom's hair, also in curls. Kim executed my vision so incredibly well, and was willing to make any adjustments to make sure my hair was exactly how I wanted it. It was, it absolutely was!!! And best of all, both my hair and my mom's hair stayed in their curls all night (and even the next day). It was a cold, humid, and windy day in Monterey (but sunny!) and my hair was able to withstand it all. If you are looking for a stylist for your wedding day, do yourself a favor and call Kim--she is a beautiful stylist and a warm gentle soul.

C
Claudia

Married on 11/04/2018

Kim is amazing!

Kim is absolutely amazing! First the first time we meet I knew she would take care of me for my special day. She is very sweet and easy to work with. My bridal party and I were beyond pleased with her ... Read more work, our hair and makeup were just stunning. I highly recommend her services, she is very sweet, professional, and makes sure you are happy with the outcome.