Kim Lyn Photography

North Smithfield, Rhode Island · View map

About Kim Lyn Photography

TIMELESS. NATURAL. ROMANTIC.

Every couple has a love story and it is my hope to capture that story as it unfolds. Your emotions, your style, your personalities, and every detail should be photographed in a natural and timeless way, to be treasured forever.

My name is Kim Lyn Chauvin and I am a Rhode Island based wedding and lifestyle photographer. I love what I do and I am blessed to be able to work with such amazing clients. Couples I love to work with are fun-loving, hopeless romantics, and love natural beauty. The styles they are attracted to are timeless, vintage, and classic. I am taken away by the beauty of this world and being a photographer has allowed me to document it.

If you want your story captured, I would be honored to be your photographer. Click on the contact form and let us know all the details and vision for your big day!

12 Reviews for Kim Lyn Photography

12 Kim Lyn Photography Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 09/15/2018

Kim and her team were far and away the best choice for us. My husband absolutely loved shooting with Shiloh and was completely comfortable of the camera with the two of them, not something that comes ... Read more easily to him. We both felt at ease the entire day with them by our sides and they were able to capture every moment beautifully. We also were so thankful of them coming to NYC to shoot our engagement photos and those were also spectacular thanks to the two of them! We will cherish each of the photos for many years to come and cannot thank the two of them enough for all of the hard work they dedicated to our wedding!

E
Erin

Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot even say enough wonderful things about Kim! I started following her instagram very early on in my planning process, and I knew immediately that she was the one! Planning a destination wedding ... Read more and not having any idea about vendors in the area was really kind of scary. But I literally loved very single picture she ever posted, and couldn't wait to get in front of her lens so she could great that kind of magic for my husband and I. Kim made us feel so comfortable when we flew up for our engagement photos, and even though it was the first time I was meeting her, I felt like I've known her my whole life. I REALLY feel like her wonderful personality along with my husbands good looks are why our pictures came out so incredible! We just felt so comfortable and like we could really be ourselves while capturing these precious moment that we will cherish for a lifetime. I live in Maryland and got married in Narragansett, RI 9/23/2017, and will be traveling to Rhode Island for all my future photography needs. She's our one and only, and we love her!

A
Amanda

Married on 09/23/2017

Worked with Kim for a blush session as a wedding day gift and couldn't have been happier with the entire process. From start to finish she was easy to talk to and plan with, amazing to work with and ... Read more most of all she went above above and beyond to get me my pics so fast and in time before my wedding. Mind you I'm so last minute and waited a week before my wedding. Shes just incredible and a true joy to work with not to mention that all the pictures came out amazing. I can't thank her enough.