Kim Moody Design

Richmond, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Kim Moody Design

About Kim Moody Design

Since 2004, Kim Moody Design has offered floral design for hundreds of amazing couples on their wedding days! We provide floral designs that are representative of you as a couple and can do anything from classic and timeless to modern and trendy. For the past 15 years we've been known throughout the commonwealth for our seamless event planning! In 2008 we added floral design to the mix. In late 2019 our team will be focusing our efforts on floral design and venue sales at the up and coming Estate at River Run in Goochland, Virginia!

Perfect execution and flawless style are trademark qualities of any Kim Moody Design floral design and we look forward to talking with you about your event!

Experience
A licensed Interior Designer, Kim received her BFA in Interior Design from James Madison University. Shortly thereafter she earned her National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) and opened her design studio that year. When the economy started to struggle in 2008, weddings went from being a small part of our business to a key component. Since that time we've served over 1,200 families with our work in planning and florals for weddings and special events.

Couples who entrust their floral design to KMD can rest easy knowing each detail is covered by an experienced, reliable professional. Whether lavish or low-key, Kim and her team believe each couple deserves the peace of mind on their special day, therefore, the following services are provided with your floral order booking:

• Consultation
    • Event Design
    • Event Styling
    • Decor Rentals

• Floral Design
  • Floral Delivery
  • Floral Installation

Areas Covered
The team at Kim Moody Design works at venues across the Commonwealth of Virginia and surrounding states, but also enjoys traveling even farther for destination events! Contact us today to see what we can create for you!

89 Reviews for Kim Moody Design

89 Kim Moody Design Reviews

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 08/01/2015

Kim Moody Designs is not so much a company as it is a team of dedicated wedding professionals who truly love what they do. If you want to feel the ease and trust of having a second family handle ... Read more wedding details while giving your real family a chance to enjoy your big day, Kim Moody Designs is the best option. This is a quality team who put loving effort into every detail they plan, while also gracefully and cleverly handling any number of crises that may come your way.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 06/15/2019

Professional, organized, and so personable!

Hiring Kim Moody and her team was the best decision I made when wedding planning. From the beginning everything was so organized and all of the team members working with me kept in touch on a weekly ... Read more basis. They have great relationships with some amazing vendors, and I have nothing but good things to say about each and every vendor they recommended. Erin, Kim, Honey, and Ariel all were so friendly and easy going throughout my 2 year planning process and were so easy to get in contact with whenever I needed them! The day of the wedding went SO smoothly for me and I couldn't have asked for a more organized, easy, and amazing wedding day thanks to these wonderful ladies! My guests also had such great compliments to give this whole team as well and mentioned how organized, nice, and on top of everything they were. Kim Moody Design truly made my dream wedding come true AND made beautiful flower arrangements for me as well!! I highly recommend Kim Moody and her team for all wedding planning needs, they are truly the best!

Lauren
Lauren Gillam

Married on 04/13/2019

My Wedding Was Absolute Magic with Kim Moody Design

My fiance and I were engaged for a while before we finally came to the conclusion that we needed help in a major way planning our wedding. Enter Honeylyn Armstrong from Kim Moody Design. I can't say ... Read more enough good things about her - she took our raw ideas and turned them into the wedding of our dreams. Everything was absolutely perfect down to the very last detail. Everyone at our wedding has told us how smooth everything was, and my friends who are planning weddings themselves have asked what we did differently - the answer is having a rock star wedding planner! My mom and I have talked about it several times since, but on the day of my wedding, we had absolutely no worries, because we knew that Honey and her team were going to make sure that everything got done, and we just knew it was going to be perfect. For all you brides/grooms to be, I can't even begin to tell you what an incredible gift it is to be able to actually relax and enjoy your wedding day! You're able to get ready with your friends and family and actually focus on yourself and be present for all those special moments. You're not worried about things being done correctly and on time when you have a team of professionals whose sole focus is making sure your vision and dreams come true. And not only that, but when my new husband and I left that night, I wasn't worried about our parents having to stay until all hours of the night packing up because that was taken care of too. Our wedding day felt like absolute magic, for us and for our families, and I know so much of that was because of Honey and her team's amazing work and their loving hearts! Everyone deserves to have the wedding day they've always dreamed of, and you can too if you give Kim Moody Design a call!