Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography

Orleans, MA · View map · Visit website

About Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography

Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography is a wedding photography business based in Orleans, Massachusetts. Owner and photographer Kim Reilly has been professionally capturing weddings for over 15 years and simply loves every part of it. She has a passion for people and wedding photography and combining them to tell the beautiful stories of her clients. She is open to travel and loves getting to know all of her happy couples!

Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography holds her work to a high standard in order to provide her clients with a vivid and high-quality collection of photos they can cherish. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/day
  • Second shooter

Other Services
She also offers other wonderful services her clients will love. Kim Reilly, Studio K Photography offers exceptional quality items to preserve the memory of your wedding photos! Her business offers:

• Albums

Kelley
Kelley

Married on 05/11/2019

Kim is the best!

Kim was such an incredible person to work with! She made both my husband and I feel relaxed and completely ourselves, even when the anxiety was flying. We truly loved working with both her and her ... Read more assistant - they showed up on time, made sure every picture on our wish list was taken, and most importantly kept us laughing. Every person I've shown the pictures to has told me how stunning every shot was, and I couldn't agree more...to the point where I'm actually overwhelmed at choosing a favorite! She did an amazing job capturing our special day, and we can't wait to enjoy every image for years to come. My husband and I highly recommend anyone and everyone to work with Kim!

Kim
Kim

Married on 11/10/2018

Kim is amazing!

Josh and I wanted to find a photographer who knew the Cape well; who could capture the beautiful landscape and light. Kim, located in the same town on the Cape as my parents-in-law (and who has the ... Read more same name as me, and our jeweler, and Josh's tux gal), was the perfect pick for us. She was so responsive, so excited, so outgoing and was so much fun to work with. On our wedding day, we had to switch our first look location based on the wind, but her suggestion on the different location was perfect (and actually what we had in mind as well). I was worried that the overcast, windy day wouldn't look great in photos, but um, yes, yes the photos came out INCREDIBLE. We loved going through our album; Kim and Erin picked up on so many great candids of our wedding guests (and us), and perfectly captured the joy and laughter that surrounded our wedding day. I couldn't believe how amazing our photos looked. The only disappointment I had was that we didn't have time to do many bridal party pictures; the groomsman have some really great photos together, but due to timing (and the cold), us ladies didn't have that chance. But 10 out of 10 would recommend Kim!

A
Alex

Married on 09/30/2017

I could not have been happier with using Kim as the photographer for our wedding. She was so easy to work with from start to finish. I loved that she took photos of my husband and I before the wedding ... Read more in different places around Provincetown and our family photos before the actual service. It was brilliant! It helped us enjoy every moment of our wedding by not pulling us away from mixing with our guests during cocktail hour. Besides the fact that working with Kim was easy and fun, the pictures that she took were absolutely stunning. I will treasure the photos forever. She captured every moment perfectly, from the photos of just my husband and I to our guests have a blast dancing. Each time I go through the pictures it is like a relive the day. I cannot recommend highly enough!