Kim Reyes Makeup, LLC.

Silver Spring, MD · View map

About Kim Reyes Makeup, LLC.

Over 20 years experience as a Makeup Artist for Print, TV/HD, Film, and Video.

I am available for weddings, special occasions, lessons, and bodypainting(a great boudoir shoot idea.)

Represented by T.H.E. Artist Agency in DC and Zenobia Agency.

Publications I have worked with include Vanity Fair, Fashion Washington, Newsweek, USA Weekend, Self, Washingtonian, Marie Claire, Inc., and Health. Resume available upon request.

***Regarding LEADS- please contact me directly at faceofdesign@gmail.com for information.

BRIDAL PRICING

Makeup Trial: $100

The trial will be done at your home at a mutually convenient date and time. It is

always helpful to email me a few images of you wearing your usual makeup prior to

our trial. Please have a few magazine photos of preferred looks you would like to try

for your appointment.

Airbrush foundation and lashes are included in your trial if you would like to try them.

Wedding Day:

Bride: $200 (includes touch-up kit)

Attendants/Mother: $95 (includes touch-up lip gloss)

Jr. Bridesmaids (under 15 yrs): $25

Groom conceal & powder: $25

Full or half strip lashes are included in price; individual lash application is $30

Airbrush Foundation - additional $30

Signed contract and deposit is required for reserving services and wedding date.

I prefer a minimum booking of 3 people.

*Should an assistant be requested there is an assistant fee of $150.*

*Travel fee applies if over 50 miles roundtrip.

Expert Photographers and Hair Stylists are available upon request.

I am also a beaded jewelry designer and can custom design bride & bridesmaid jewelry

from Austrian crystal, freshwater pearls or semiprecious stones.

Please contact me directly to see my work.

"GRACE" Necklace $65

Copyright Amy Deputy

41 Reviews for Kim Reyes Makeup, LLC.

41 Kim Reyes Makeup, LLC. Reviews

K
Khristi

Event date: 04/26/2018

Kim was AMAZING and so much fun! She did my daughter's makeup and hair for her prom and she was so happy with everything. It was a wonderful experience! We feel like we left with a new friend. We ... Read more DEFINITELY recommend Kim!!!!

User4292762

2+ years ago

Kim was amazing! The make up was exactly what I wanted. She was at our hotel right when she told us she would be and stuck to the schedule. We did a trial before and tried a few eye styles and once ... Read more deciding she had everything written down and day of wedding it was seemless and exactly what I wanted. Myself and all my bridesmaids and mother looked amazing. Another one of my bridesmaids is having her sister use her for her wedding.

L
Liza

Married on 09/28/2013

Kim Reyes was a pleasure to work with during my trials as well as my wedding day. She was so easy to communicate with regarding what look I wanted, and really listened to make sure everything was ... Read more right! I am very picky when it comes to make-up, and had had several trials with other make-up artists for my wedding day, but a friend recommended Kim to me so I decided to give her a shot. I am so glad I did! Kim is so professional and did an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids make-up. Everyone looked fabulous and I can't thank Kim enough!!! She was so patient with us and really took the time to perfect everyone's looks. If you want to look beautiful on your wedding day, hire Kim Reyes! :)