Kim Stockwell Photography

Richmond, VA · View map

About Kim Stockwell Photography

Kim Stockwell is a fine art film photographer and a member of Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book. She was nominated as Belle Lumiere's 2016 Emerging Film Photographer of the Year and named one of the Top 3 Wedding , Engagement, & Bridal Photographer's by Richmond Magazine. In 2017, she received Borrowed & Blue's silver medal for wedding photography and was named B&B's rising star of Richmond, Va. Her work can be found in publications such as Style Me Pretty, Magnolia Rouge, Cottage Hill Magazine, Junebug Weddings, Charlottesville Wine & Country Magazine, & many more.

6 Reviews for Kim Stockwell Photography

6 Kim Stockwell Photography Reviews

M
Morgan

Married on 09/02/2017

I truly can't say enough great things about Kim's work and how fantastic she is to work with! She met with us before the wedding day to make sure we had all of the details taken care of and she knew ... Read more what photographs were important to my fiance and I prior to the wedding day. The friendly reminder that she sent to bring certain items for photographs was also incredibly helpful (keep jewelry, flowers, gifts, invitation suite, etc) in the midst of a rather busy time. My fiance and I did not have a great engagement photography experience. We knew we wanted the absolute best for our wedding day because of that and got exactly what we were hoping for. Kim made us feel so at ease and comfortable during our wedding day and our guests and wedding party absolutely loved her. She kept everything on schedule and all of the wedding party in line so we could get all the shots we had discussed. Our wedding photographs turned out absolutely stunning and we both love each and every one of them. I would give Kim a 10 if I could!

P
Meghan

Married on 10/01/2016

Kim is absolutely incredible. Her photographs are absolutely stunning. I absolutely love our wedding photos, and I know that we will love them forever. They are beautiful, timeless, and so very ... Read more special. They look beautiful framed in our house, and I have received so many compliments on them. I can't express enough how much I love them! On top of her incredible skill, I couldn't ask to work with for a better person. Kim is such a polished professional and is so warm and fun to be around. She is so organized and on top of things. She is so enthusiastic and has great ideas that helped to make our day and the resulting photographs just perfect. She is truly a joy to be around. I can't recommend her enough!

User5209027

2+ years ago

I couldn't be happier with the work Kim did! She was absolutely amazing and her talent is undeniable! Kim did a great job at making us feel comfortable and relaxed with her, allowing for great ... Read more pictures. Her passion for photography and making others happy is evident!