Kimball Jenkins Estate

Concord, NH · View map · Visit website

About Kimball Jenkins Estate

Kimball Jenkins Estate, a unique art gallery wedding venue in Concord, New Hampshire, prides itself on its rich history. Dating all the way back to ten years before the American Revolution, Kimball settled this property. For six generations that followed they built upon this estate. Today, several of the buildings on the estate have been repurposed as art studios and classrooms adding even more to the rich history and beauty for your wedding venue.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 300 wedding guests within seven of the available event spaces. To name a few, the Kimball Jenkins Mansion, graced with original victorian details, and Carriage House and gardens will provide an enchanting wedding venue.

Kimball Jenkins Estate offers a variety of event services. These services include:

• Event planning

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 10/09/2016

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Kimball Jenkins and Dawn, the event coordinator there. The second my fiance and I stepped onto the property, we knew we wanted to get married there! ... Read more The vintage property is absolutely gorgeous. We opted to have our ceremony in the garden area, cocktail hour in the mansion, and reception in the carriage house (although you can really do whatever suits your needs). Not only that, but the property was very affordable, especially considering that you can utilize so much of the property. As if we weren't sold on this place already, Dawn is absolutely amazing. She handled our rentals for us, which lifted a huge burden. She has endless wedding knowledge regarding vendors, decor and general ideas. She's so personable, fun and truly cares about the whole experience. Very communicative, she responded so quickly to any questions I had through email, and was there on our wedding day to ensure everything went smoothly! Even when we had to move the ceremony into the mansion, everything was coordinated perfectly. There's nothing that could have made this day, venue or overall experience or more stress-free. I would wholeheartedly recommend Kimball Jenkins and Dawn to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

M
Maryann

Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful location and amazing coordinator

Kimball Jenkins was not only a beautiful location that met our needs, but the coordinator (Dawn) was fantastic. She met us at the location several times, gave us information that we never would have ... Read more thought to ask, and was there the full day of our wedding (without being in the way) to help with any last minute questions/requests. We couldn't have asked for a more seamless and beautiful location to have chosen.

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 07/07/2018

Perfect Choice!

This review is a way overdue but necessary. The Kimball Jenkins Estate was everything I could have hoped for for my wedding and more. Dawn was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. She had ... Read more answers to every question, made stellar recommendations and was always there to assist when needed. She made sure everything went smoothly leading up to the event and was there the day-of. The whole property was ours for the day and I loved the flexibility of vendors. When we first started looking at venues, we knew that we wanted flexibility and the Kimball Jenkins Estate offered that. We were able to get ready on-site, and make the entire property ours for the day (my photographer even dragged me to the attic!). She even let us use the carriage house oven when there was a cookie emergency. :) The grounds were beautifully maintained and my guests were raving of the beauty of the property. I cannot say enough good things about Dawn and the Kimball Jenkins Estate and would recommend to anyone!