Kimberlily Creek

North Tonawanda, New York · View map · Visit website

About Kimberlily Creek

Hello, my name is Kimberly Salt, founder of Kimberlily Creek. Among many other services designed to make your day truly special, I am an Ordained Minister with Universal Life Church and can Officiate the Wedding of your Dreams. If you are not planning an actual wedding, I can work with you and assist with legal signings.

I work with all my couples to customize their ceremony just as they envision it and I am given the gift of JOY when sharing that special day with my couples, their families and their friends. I truly believe we are all both students and teachers, both givers and receivers. As an Ordained Minister, I can Officiate your Wedding and offer standard, civil, religious or non-religious, alternative, and same sex ceremonies... the possibilities are endless. I will plan and accommodate any theme, style, spiritual or not. I customize each and every ceremony and I vow to work to make sure your beliefs and values are represented to make your day as special and unique as you.

I will travel anywhere in the Western NY area and beyond based upon agreement.

If I am booked... no worries, I have a team of Officiants representing Kimberlily Creek. You would initially meet with me to discuss all the details and options as I personally, will be writing and customizing your Ceremony. As your Wedding Day approaches, the Officiant chosen will reach out to you to set up a date to meet.

I personally chose my team because I feel they can represent me and bring joy to the couple on their Wedding Day. Please feel free to take a moment to "Meet My Officiants" on the Officiant page.

I also offer photography services by George!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to Officiate Weddings! This story starts with the planning of my own wedding. My beloved sister was to be our Officiant and was customizing our ceremony with much love and joy. About three months before the wedding, my sister suddenly past away. At first, through my bereavement, I wanted to cancel everything. But because much of the plans were in place already, I decided to book a local Government Official. I was not given a choice of ceremonies and did not even meet the Officiant until the day of my wedding.

In the days that followed my wedding, I could not stop thinking about the lack of personalization in our ceremony. What a difference it made when I had the love and joy of my sister's work to the mundane and ordinary ceremony I ended up with. It was then that I decided to become an Ordained Minister with the Universal Life Church. I choose this church because they represent and respect all beliefs and lifestyles, including the love of nature. I am not a "Religious" person but rather a "Spiritual" person. My spirituality comes from the love and respect of people, animals and nature. I became Ordained because I wanted to give couples the same love, joy and respect that my sister would have done for us.

I extend an invitation to you to call 716-804-8756 or email kim@kimberlilycreek.com to schedule an appointment or just to say "Hello"! Thank you for taking to time to visit my site and hope to see you soon!

267 Reviews for Kimberlily Creek

267 Kimberlily Creek Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 08/12/2017

Kimberly was our amazing wedding officiant for our Aug. 2017 wedding. She helped us construct the perfect ceremony that was both intimate and true to our personalities and style. Kimberly made herself ... Read more available to attend our events through the entire wedding weekend and by the end of our festivities we looked at her like more of a friend than a wedding service provider. I would highly recommend Kimberly and her services for your wedding. Kim printed our vows and ceremony in a keepsake book for us, she stepped out of the frame for our first kiss to make sure our photographer captured the moment perfectly (something we wouldn't have even thought to ask) and she kept everything flowing and on schedule. Most important though, she made sure to not let us forget what the day is truly all about. She moved us and our guests to tears. Thank you Kim for everything!

M
Maria

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

We found Kimberly on wedding wire and she did an amazing job as our officiant for our wedding! She was extremely easy to communicate with and very personable. She was very reasonable priced and had ... Read more lots of options to help customize the ceremony to whatever we wanted! I would definitely recommend Kimberlily Creek to anyone getting married!

H
Hallie

Married on 05/25/2019

Kimberly Salt - Officiant

Kim from Kimberlily Creek was the perfect individual to officiate our ceremony on May 25th, 2019. We had a fairly large event and my husband was worried about stuttering or missing a word when ... Read more reciting his vows, because of this we decided not to use a microphone to make him more comfortable. Kim was onboard with the idea when we presented it and made sure she was loud enough throughout the entire ceremony for everyone to still hear her. She also gave us so many ideas on how to make our ceremony unique and perfect for us. She let me dig deep into my creative side and tell her exactly what I pictured for our big day. She then took my ideas and perfected it for us and made us a little keepsake book with our ceremony outline. She also includes the rehearsal walk through in her very reasonable price. I would 100% recommend Kim to anyone looking for an officiant that will work with you to create the exact ceremony that you have always pictured and dreamed of.