Kimberly Alana

Louisville, KY · View map

About Kimberly Alana

Playing in and around the Louisville area since 2007, Kim Coleman is a talent to watch. She provides acoustic sets, and she can play both piano and guitar. Her style ranges from many genres, including jazz, blues, rock, R&B, and adult contemporary top 40 hits from musicians such as Adele, Sara Bareilles, and Alicia Keys.

She is dedicated to putting on a show, as a main event or as live ambience, and playing music customized to the event at hand, whether it is learning the newlywed’s special song, performing favorite arrangements, or creating a playlist to set a mood. “I have a setlist of my favorites, but I love learning new songs,” she says.

With a wide range of influences, Kim is ready to entertain any event, having performed at festivals, coffee shops, children’s parties, corporate events, restaurants, bars, and churches. She has also hosted a series of successful open-mic nights around the Louisville area.

After receiving her degree from Belmont University in 2006, she returned to her hometown of Louisville. In her spare time, she enjoys recording music, riding her bike, and writing on her blog.

5 Reviews for Kimberly Alana

5 Kimberly Alana Reviews

User5182897

2+ years ago

Kimberly was absolutely a delight to work with. We hired her to play at our cocktail hour and she put a smile on everyone’s face! We were so pleased with her. She even came and sang for us before we ... Read more hired her, and she brought me to tears with her rendition of Elvis Presley’s “Can’t help falling in love”. She is a beautiful singer!

A
Amanda

Married on 08/29/2015

I would definitely recommend Kimberly for your next even. She preformed at my wedding and did a fantastic job. She was a pleasure to work with and a lot of fun. She even learned new music for our ... Read more wedding.

D
Dayli

Married on 10/04/2014

She is truly amazing. Was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend her services. Read more She is truly amazing. Was very helpful and friendly. Highly recommend her services.