Kimberly Ann Photography

Palmetto, FL · View map

About Kimberly Ann Photography

Kimberly Ann Photography is an exquisite professional wedding photography service based out of Palmetto, Florida. Lead photographer and owner, Kimberly Ann, provides couples with a number of wedding photography packages to choose from depending on their particular needs. Her style is defined by her ability to harness natural light in order to illuminate her photographic subjects, and her approach to softening colors, giving her images a vintage feeling. This skilled photographer will leave you and your spouse with precious mementos from your wedding day that you can look back on and appreciate for years to come.

Kimberly Ann Photography provides couples with a number of special services in order to give them the memorable wedding photography experience they deserve. Some of their services include:

• Engagement photoshoot

D
Dominique

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Perfect and convenient

Kim was so sweet and went out of her way to take pictures of me and my fiancé super early in the morning because that’s the time we preferred. I don’t normally like taking pictures but she made the ... Read more entire experience very easy and comfortable.

Sydney
Sydney Lowery

Getting married on 10/06/2019

Amazing!

She’s so friendly and patient! We did not feel rushed at all and just went with the flow so our pictures look so natural! They’re all amazing and we got so many great pictures back! Super fast to ... Read more respond and give us our pictures and she was super helpful with finding our location. She captured our exact vision for our engagement/family shoot. Highly recommend!!!

K
Kim Stephens

Married on 02/25/2019

Such a sweet soul

Kimberly recently photographed and event for me and all I can say is her photos were beyond expectation! I’m satisfied with my choice in choosing her local business to capture memories for me. The ... Read more most affordable photographer I’ve found yet!