Kimberly Del Pilar Photography

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Kimberly Del Pilar Photography

Kimberly Del Pilar Photography is a wedding photography company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Kimberly is a professional destination wedding photographer that combines the art of portrait photography with capturing the natural, candid moments of your wedding day. When she meets clients, she gets to know their personalities in order to tell your story through beautiful imagery.

Experience

Kimberly Del Pilar received her Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, with a concentration in Photography. Taking photos has always been her passion, and she attends Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI) seminars and conventions in order to continually sharpen her skills and keep up with photography trends.

Kimberly Del Pilar Photography offers destination wedding photography services for couples throughout the San Juan area. Her photography style primarily emphasizes natural and photojournalism styles, and she provides finalized photography in albums, digital files, and prints. Her photography packages include the following services:

• Additional hours

T
Featured
TaShunda

Married on 06/06/2017

Kimberly was awesome and so are my photos! I live in Chicago, My wedding was in Puerto Rico in June and I contacted Kimberly in February. Her price and service are awesome and I received my photos ... Read more on a thumb deive in beautifully engraved case just when she promised I would!! If you are a bride and planning from a distance please trust me when I say she is awesome and a wonderful person to work with and my photos are SO amazing!!!!

Marlene
Marlene Serrano

Married on 07/04/2019

Punctual professional and experienced

Kimberly arrived early to capture all our special moments. I loved her take charge and control of details for each picture she captured! Can’t wait to see our pictures. Read more Kimberly arrived early to capture all our special moments. I loved her take charge and control of details for each picture she captured!! Can’t wait to see our pictures.

Carla
Carla Serrano Vélez

Married on 06/29/2019

5 star experience

Kimberly is an excellent photographer and a great person. She was very diligent and had a great attitude. Read more Kimberly is an excellent photographer and a great person. She was very diligent and had a great attitude.