Kimberly Hatch Photography

Westfield, MA · View map · Visit website

About Kimberly Hatch Photography

Kimberly Hatch Photography is a photography service based out of Westfield, Massachusetts that serves weddings across the New England region of the United States. Founder, Kimberly, has over 15 years of professional photography experience. She began her career as a photojournalist before finding her true calling in wedding photography. Her team of skilled professionals is enthusiastic about giving couples an enjoyable experience that results in lasting memories of their special day.

Kimberly Hatch Photography offers wedding packages in both customized and pre-structured formats. This team of photographers carefully consider each element of the weddings they document, making sure that not a single detail is overlooked. Some of the services they offer include:

• Digital copies and social media-optimized images
  • Engagement photoshoots
  • Fabric and leather photo albums
  • Specialty prints

J
Featured
Jessica

Married on 05/05/2018

Kim does a fantastic job! She personalizes your experience and makes it one of a kind. From our initial meeting for engagement photos to the day of our wedding - she made sure that we were all on the ... Read more same page and made it as stress free as possible. She is so creative with her photography that I couldn't just pick a few pictures here and there - I wanted them all! The best part about the whole experience is that Kim is such a genuine person, very easy going and just a pleasure to work with. I'd recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer to capture their most memorable moments. I relive the best day of my life looking back at all the amazing shots she captured for us and I'm so glad we made the decision to hire her as our photographer. <3

B
Bonnie

Married on 05/18/2019

A dream to work with

Kimberly Hatch Photography was a dream to work with. Right from the start she made us feel extremely comfortable and Confident.. Her experience and professionalism shines through which allowed us and ... Read more everyone else to just relax and have fun! She made sure to capture so many real and beautiful moments. These are memories that I’ll now be able to share with my children and future grandchildren.. You will not go wrong with entrusting Kimberly Hatch Photography with your special day.

J
Jeff Higgins

Married on 05/18/2019

Exceeded our expectations as a wedding photog!

Super good experience! Very professional, knowledgable, punctual, and most important, talented. Kim, was available to answer questions throughout the entire process of planning a wedding. Wedding ... Read more guests praised her the whole time and even received messages after the wedding from people not in attendance asking who did our photos and saying how well done they were. Comparably priced to any professional level photogs. I can stress enough how happy we are that we chose Kimberly Hatch Photography. The photos are the one thing we will have for years to come as a keepsake and she understands how important that is to her clients. She will not let you down.