Kimberly Purdy

Santa Rosa, CA · View map

About Kimberly Purdy

After officiating my first ceremony in 2009, I was honored to have several friends ask me to officiate their marriages. Since those early ceremonies I have been lucky to work with many amazing couples and share a special role in their wedding. It's fun for me to work with couples to draft their ceremony. I enjoy learning about each individual and how their relationship took shape. The goals they have together, and seprately. To me it is essential that their values, beliefs, and dreams are at the heart of the ceremony when I officiate.

Helping couples to celebrate the beginning of a new chapter in their lives together is a joyous time. It's a wonderful time to think about how to express and convey the emotions you feel toward your partner.

It is important to me that you feel comfortable with the person who will be standing at the altar when you exchange vows. I would love to work with you to craft a unique ceremony that is for you and your soulmate. The majority of ceremonies I preform are civil ceremonies (non-religious), but if you have any religious/spiritual beliefs, I will work with you to honor them. Please contact me! I am happy to answer any questions.

1 Reviews for Kimberly Purdy

1 Kimberly Purdy Reviews

G
Gina

Married on 11/01/2014

Kim was fantastic! My fiance and I had originally asked our close friend to officiate our wedding, but about six weeks before, he had to back out due to work obligations. We found Kim online and set ... Read more up to meet her on Skype as this was easiest; we were out of available weekends and we don't live particularly close to each other. Within about three minutes we knew she was perfect. She was entirely on our level and so flexible and easy to work with. We are not religious but consider ourselves spiritual, and she translated that so perfectly. We spoke to her that first meeting for a good while, getting to know each other, which came across in the ceremony. The ceremony was perfect, We had many people come up to us after and specifically comment what a wonderful job Kim did. Some even said the best ceremony they had ever seen. Besides that, she was so incredibly helpful and professional throughout the entire process. She took of everything for us and there was never a question unanswered. We were very happy with our decision to have Kim marry us!

Kimberly Purdy FAQ