Kimberly Reed Photography

Pittsburgh, PA · View map

About Kimberly Reed Photography

Fresh, fun, edgy and artistic, Kimberly Reed Photography offers wedding photojournalism with a creative twist. Inspired by emotion and influenced by fashion, the story of your wedding day is captured in a photographic essay you'll love to share. By accepting a limited number of wedding commissions each year, you are assured the personal attention you deserve.

3 Reviews for Kimberly Reed Photography

3 Kimberly Reed Photography Reviews

K
Kate

Married on 08/16/2008

Kim is awesome, amazingly talented and super fun to be around! When my fiancee and I met her there was absolutely no doubt about it - she was the one for us! Her work is of the utmost quality and her ... Read more her style is very unique. Her photos create a window for the viewer that makes them feel as though they were actually there standing right next to the couple while they're being photographed. She captures the true light of the couple and her 'posed' shots are so natural you would never know they'd been posed. The product she provided us with is something we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I will recommend her to every couple I know getting married! She is absolutely fabulous!

N
Nicole

Married on 08/09/2008

LOVED Kim. I would recommend her to anyone. My husband and I do not consider ourselves to be a very photogenic couple (we're honest with ourselves, it's OK) - but Kim managed to make us look great! ... Read more All of our friends and family were so impressed with our pictures. We kind of splurged on the photography part of the wedding costs, because 6 months later after the wedding has come and gone, the pictures are all we have besides the memories. We could not be happier with our pictures - looking through them is like re-living the day. Kim (and her second shooter Dana Scheler) really did an awesome job of catching it all - moments AND emotion! Even people who weren't there were able to experience our day just by looking at the pictures - that really means a lot to me.

S
Stacy

Married on 03/01/2008

Kim is a truly amazing photographer and really captured our wedding perfectly. Her and her second photographer, Abie, were professional, fun, and took great shots to put together a photojournalistic ... Read more adventure of our wedding day. I would recommend her services to anyone...it is more than worth it!

Kimberly Reed Photography FAQ