Kimberly Richard, Cosmetic Artist

Sandwich, MA · View map · Visit website

About Kimberly Richard, Cosmetic Artist

Kimberly is known for her signature seaside style. Providing luxury beauty services for discerning brides all over the Cape and beyond, is where Kimberly and her team stand apart. Luxury at it's best, our bridal packages include the bridal trial, most travel and service for 4 or more. A selection of custom foundations including airbrush, bridal bag with products, hand treatments, facial masque and 3 hours with your artist(s) to create your dream look are all a part of our standard service. Let us indulge you with our luxurious and relaxing seaside services for your wedding day.

Kimberly Richard, Cosmetic Artist offers fantastic and professional service to her clients. She offers the following services:

• Consultations
  • Spa
  • Hair extensions by reservation
  • Hair trial
  • Makeup trial
  • On location hair and makeup
  • Airbrush makeup

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 06/25/2016

I am so happy I was able to book Kimberly Richard and her team, and I absolutely recommend their services! Kimberly, Carrie, and Andrea provided make-up and hair services for my wedding in June and I ... Read more can't say enough about their dedication, hard work, and talent! I am so grateful for their attentiveness and professionalism leading up to the wedding day. Even though they are extremely popular and do a lot of weddings on the Cape and beyond, I never once felt like I didn't have their full attention. I was confident in the quality and reliability of their services, and they certainly did not let me down on the big day! The morning of the wedding they were timely and kept the day running on schedule, even though I had added services last minute and shortened the time frame they had to work with. Not only did they stage manage the morning perfectly, but the results were amazing! Our hair and make-up was flawless and lasted the whole day and through the night despite the hot and sunny weather! The quality and dependability of their services is unrivaled and absolutely worth every penny! Be sure to book early, you absolutely won't regret it!

R
R

Getting married on 01/01/2020

Just moved to the Cape and was very lucky to find the talented ,magnetic, professional Kimberly Richard. Her spa/home setting is pristine and I was amazed by the wide array of aesthetic services ... Read more offered. She did a great job with my lash extensions and I highly recommend her.

J
Jenny

Married on 08/18/2018

Best of the best!

When I started my search for a makeup artist, I wanted the top artist I could find. Kimberly Richard and her team are experienced, know what they are doing, and will listen to your requests! My ... Read more bridesmaids looked beautiful, my mom and mother-in law looked absolutely stunning, and Kimberly turned me into the bell of the ball. She and her assistant Carrie were responsive to my e-mails, and made sure that I was happy with my makeup look during the trial. If you want the best, you will not be disappointed with Kimberly Richard and her team of artists!