Kimberly Santana Photography

Apopka, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Kimberly Santana Photography

Kimberly Santana Photography, LLC is a wedding and portrait photography company servicing the Central Florida area. For Kimberly, photography is more than just a job. It is her passion. She would love to capture the most treasured moments of your special day. Servicing weddings in the Central Florida area since 2016, Kimberly is equipped with the experience to bring out genuine emotion and capture the little moments that reflect your unique love story. Her style is natural, photojournalistic and traditional, and she takes pride in her eye for detail.

Kimberly Santana Photography, LLC offers several different wedding packages that include between 4-10 hours of coverage, digital images and a USB gallery. The following services are also offered through packages:

• Professional Retouch and Editing
  • Full print release
  • Multiple photographers
  • Engagement sessions
  • Boudoir sessions
  • Canvases, custom albums and quality prints

7 Reviews for Kimberly Santana Photography

7 Kimberly Santana Photography Reviews

Kayla
Featured
Kayla

Married on 11/19/2018

She is absolutely a sweetheart and really cares about her clients

From the first time we met at the engagement photo shoot I knew she was going to make my wedding photos spectacular! She is so key on details and capturing special moments. She makes you feel ... Read more comfortable and makes it easy for the couple. I will definitely use her for anything else from here on out.

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 11/11/2018

A picture is worth a thousand words

When we first started wedding planning, I knew instantly that I wanted Kimberly to photograph our wedding. I’ve seen her photos first hand and also on her website. She is the absolute best. We ... Read more initially reached out to her via on Facebook Messenger and she called us back within 24 hours - if not sooner. From our first meeting to the actual wedding date, she was beyond flexible, courteous, full of ideas and her work was/is spotless. She has multiple packages to choose from. The package we chose included engagement pictures and a second photographer. For our engagement pictures, we spoke on the phone, through text and emails and shared our ideas of where we’d like to get them done. She was able to take our vision and put it into reality. We had our dog and my son also join us and to have our whole family be in our engagement photos meant the world to us. Kimberly was beyond patient and accommodating. Throughout the whole process, she kept in contact with us, if something changed she kept us up to date. Last Sunday we got married and it was the best day of our lives, many thanks to Kimberly Santana for capturing those moments. She is extremely easy to work with and very down to earth. We look forward to having her photograph more of our lives and any events that may take place. Simply the best!

S
Sharon

Married on 10/14/2018

Sharon Lugo

Kimberly is exceptional! She was not only very reassuring during the crazy planning process, she offered advice and guidence. She agreed to meet with me a few days before the wedding to go through the ... Read more day’s events and show me where in the area was best to take pictures. I felt more relieved after that meeting. As a bride you want that day to be perfect and pictures are the memories you get to keep. Kimberly was excellent at making this happen. She captured the feeling and emotions of the wedding day with a calm and professional manner. After looking at our photos, we are more than happy to have picked her to take our pictures. We love her and her work. Over all she was amazing and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone who wants wants to have beautiful memories of their event!