Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions

McAllen, TX · View map · Visit website

About Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions

Kimberly’s Wedding & Event Solutions--located in McAllen, TX, providing services to couples in the Rio Grande Valley, is a wedding & event planning company that offers couples a high level of service and personal attention. Having been in the wedding industry for 13 years, Kimberly takes pride in her work, and she will use her experience and determination to guarantee the highest level of satisfaction for you.

Kimberly’s Wedding & Event Solutions offers a variety of professional wedding and event services such as coordination and planning, ceremony services, decorative event lighting, and mobile DJ entertainment. Kimberly also offers day-of coordination, eloping coordinator, vendor referrals and a booking services. Kimberly is very thorough and makes herself accessible to clients as frequently as needed.

8 Reviews for Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions

8 Kimberly's Wedding & Event Solutions Reviews

Vianney
Vianney Gallegos

Married on 07/06/2019

Love kim & her services!

Kim was by far the best coordinator ever! She helped coordinate my entire wedding and my husband and I were very pleased with her work! You will not regret hiring her! Read more Kim was by far the best coordinator ever!! She helped coordinate my entire wedding and my husband and I were very pleased with her work! You will not regret hiring her!!

U
Uvaldo Valdez

Married on 05/18/2019

Simply Amazing

Kim did a fantastic job from start to finish! She outdid herself by constantly keeping in touch with us and the vendors so that everything would flow smoothly the day of the wedding. We couldn’t of ... Read more picked a better person to help us through all of this!!

A
Alyssa Nieto

Married on 05/18/2019

Reyes Your Beers To The Nieto’s Wedding

Kim was so professional & was honestly our saving grace! She helped us plan our wedding from the inside out. The wedding turned out to be all I could have ever imagined & more! Bridezilla was never ... Read more unleashed because Kim had all our vendors on a timeline & had spoken to them each & everyone of them previous to our event to what we wanted etc.