Kimonas Photography

Santorini, Greece · View map · Visit website

About Kimonas Photography

Kimonas Photography is a flexible and qualified photography service located in Athens, Greece. Kimonos, the owner of the company, is an avid photographer who blends an editorial style with Greece’s beautiful landscapes. Kimonas, born and raised in Santorini, knows all the ideal spots for breathtaking photographs. Whether it’s by the sunset or amidst Santorini’s blue buildings, Kimonos will be able to enhance the setting and the couple’s pure connection. This photographer uses natural light and professional editing to add depth and color to each photograph.

Kimonas Photography utilizes contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional styles of photography. Services include two shooters for ultimate coverage, custom graphics, an engagement shoot, high-resolution images, multiple locations, digital files, and prints. Other services include:

• Boudoir shoot

Featured
Paogo

Married on 11/09/2007

Fantastic.

I engaged Kimonas for a 3 location photoshoot in Satorini somewhere in May 2018, and couldn't be happier with the decision. He's an excellent photographer, that you can see from his photos. What you ... Read more can't tell from his photos is that he is very friendly, will try to make your photoshoot or trip better in any way he can, knows Santorini in and out - weather, timings, and secret locations for the best and isolated views. 10/10.

R
Rosalba

Married on 05/19/2019

Pre-wedding shoot

Kimonas right from the start was professional in every way. He is beyond talented and has shown us through our gorgeous pictures! We booked Kimonas for a daylight and sunset shoot and it was the ... Read more most amazing experience. We highly recommend Kimonas for any photography event in the beautiful Santorini. We now have beautiful memories to last us a lifetime!

J
Joshua G Pafford

Married on 05/04/2019

Proposal Surprise Photo Shoot!

We had a fantastic experience with Kimonas Photography! I booked with him from the states and only corresponded via e-mail. He was very professional and responsive. He also gave me great ideas for the ... Read more photo shoot. I did not tell him that I would be proposing on the shoot, because I wanted to make sure it was a surprise for my fiance. She was definitely surprised and Kimonas reacted so quickly, you would have thought he was prepared. He took some amazing photos of our special day and was up-beat and accommodating the entire time. I would strongly recommend Kimonas Photography to anyone that is traveling to Santorini and looking for a great photographer.