Kindred Oaks

Georgetown, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Kindred Oaks

Kindred Oaks is a beautiful Texas-style estate that sits on 11 acres of Hill Country land in Georgetown, Texas. Since 2003 they have been one of the leading venues in the Austin area and offer a welcome familiarity to every couple who walks through their doors.

Facilities and Capacity
Kindred Oaks offers four unique wedding ceremony sites and boasts a 2,300 square foot limestone and cedar reception pavilion that can comfortably accommodate up to 230 guests. The pavilion includes a stunning 14' fireplace for use during the colder months, ceiling fans for the summer, and is completely encloseable to allow for a comfortable reception during any and all weather conditions. In addition to the pavilion they also offer a separate 1,400 square foot dance floor surrounded by benched seating, a fenced-in children's play area, and plenty of lighted parking.

Kindred Oaks is a full service company that provides an amazing level of detail for all facets of your wedding day. These services include:

• One Wedding Per Day
  • Full Rain Plan
  • Scheduled Rehearsal
  • Parking Attendants and Shuttle

Packages
Over 75% of Kindred Oaks couples opt in to one of the two available All-Inclusive Packages, which include more in-depth services including day-of coordination. Visit www.kindredoaks.com/weddings/packages/ for more information.

Other Facilities
The Kindred Oaks property is also home to Lincoln Chapel, a more modern and intimate venue option. Learn more at www.lincolnchapelaustin.com.

99 Reviews for Kindred Oaks

99 Kindred Oaks Reviews

L
Lauren Hansen

Married on 04/20/2019

Perfection

I loved everything about this venue. Everyone was so nice and easy to work with. The venue itself is gorgeous. The trees are beautiful and provide the perfect backdrop. I did one of the inclusive ... Read more packages which made the whole planning process so much easier. This venue and all the vendors they directed me to made all my wedding dreams come true.

B
Brittany

Married on 03/23/2019

Best venue!

Elaine answered every question incredibly promptly. They have the wedding process down. Most beautiful venue - twinkle lights & chandeliers in the trees over the dance floor. It was a magical day & ... Read more the venue made it even more magical.

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful and Perfect!

If I could rate Kindred Oaks higher than 5 stars, I would. I guess I'll start off with how wonderful Elaine, the owner, is. From the moment I stepped onto their property, she was so welcoming and ... Read more nice. I really felt like I was home when talking with her. She not only gave me all the information I needed from day one, but sat me down and explained everything in detail. No surprises from this venue, because she explains it all. Even before we decided on Kindred Oaks, she would email me just wondering how our search was going and put no pressure on us at all. Once we decided on Kindred Oaks for our wedding of about 120 people, she and her crew there were in constant communication with me through the entire experience. I never once felt like I was planning this alone, ( I never hired a wedding planer) and felt like their crew were the unsung heroes of the night. They helped me with every little detail and kept me on schedule for all of my other vendors I was looking for as well. They helped orchestrate the rehearsal onsite the day before, and they helped the day of the wedding run so smoothly. Let's just say the day of our wedding went perfect because of them. The next thing and a HUGE thing that I can not say enough is, THIS VENUE IS GORGEOUS!!! I fell in love with this place the moment I got there. The pictures on the website are just a little glimpse of how beautiful this place really is. Kindred Oaks has lot of land, multiple open areas for guests to walk and mingle, a giant wooden LOVE sign that is lit up at night, a beautiful wooden deck with a tree in the middle, and a pavilion with a fireplace and old wooden doors on one side. Another thing that I really liked was the kids play ground they had off to the side. Our wedding was kid friendly and that was such a plus to have that day for the kids. The inside is accommodating with a bridal and groom room to get ready in and a private honeymoon suite to end the night with. If you love the outdoors and twinkling lights on oak trees, this place is for you. The final thing that really impressed me about the entire experience was how they had Heather with ZuZu Petals (flowers) on site for me to visit and talk about table decor, flower arrangements, bouquet... everything! It made things really easy to visualize what our wedding would look like beforehand, and that helped me feel like everything was going to look perfect. It looked more perfect that I could ever imagine. ZuZu Petals listened to me and went above and beyond with my vision. If you are looking for a venue that has a great package deal, and is also extremely beautiful, just go to Kindred Oaks and talk to Elaine. I promise you will not regret it.