Kindred Spirits Weddings

Northwood, NH · View map

About Kindred Spirits Weddings

Thank you for considering Kindred Spirits Weddings for your special day.

We are a group of Justices of the Peace, located in New Hampshire. Our philosophy is to help make this special day as stress-free and painless as we can. We work closely with each couple to make their wedding ceremony special and meaningful.

Please visit our website at http:\\www.kindredspirits.wedding for more information and to contact us. We are not always able to respond to inquiries left here. Thank you for your understanding.

67 Reviews for Kindred Spirits Weddings

67 Kindred Spirits Weddings Reviews

A
Anna

Married on 06/06/2019

Amazing Last Minute Wedding

My fiancé and I are planning the big white wedding at the end of the month. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, we had to get married ahead of the big day. I called Mary, a local JP and she was ... Read more instantly welcoming and calming .... to the bride to had to quickly find a new way to get married with less than two weeks! Mary was able to make an appointment with us in two days time, drive to our home and preform an amazing, brief and intimate ceremony in the comfort of our home. We even surprised two guests who just thought they were coming over for dinner and she didn’t miss a beat with joining right in on the fun. Best of all she was efficient is sending the marriage license out the next business day so we can move forward with that (god awful) process! To top it all off she even recommended I go to social security first to make it that much easier! 10/10 service. Highly recommend

Gabrielle
Gabrielle Mcdaniel

Married on 05/18/2019

Truly Amazing!

Mary was so sweet and accomodating, she made our day go smoothly and she was so respectful of anything we asked for. She made our day perfect. She was very thoughtful and attentive, we could not have ... Read more asked for a better JoP! Thank you so much Mary!

N
Nikki

Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful!

Mary was wonderful to work with! She was calming and gave us a lot of freedom with our ceremony. She was also very responsive to every question I asked. Thank you Mary! Read more Mary was wonderful to work with! She was calming and gave us a lot of freedom with our ceremony. She was also very responsive to every question I asked. Thank you Mary!