King B Farm

Ardmore, Alabama · View map · Visit website

About King B Farm

King B Farm is a wedding venue located in Ardmore, Tennessee that is just an hour away from Huntsville, Alabama and Nashville, Tennessee. Rich in history and Southern charm, this venue offers multiple event spaces tailored to your wedding day needs. From picturesque outdoor settings featuring rolling hills and an all new state-of-the-art ballroom, King B Farm takes pride in helping to create your ultimate magical day through their services, scenery and settings. Be sure to check out this venue’s wedding packages for inclusive event options and more.

Facilities and Capacity
King B Farm is on 650 acres of sprawling Tennessee country. With a large property and indoor/outdoor facilities available, this rustic, outdoorsy venue is able to accommodate anywhere from 15 to 250 people. The ballroom is a blank canvas with high ceilings that can be decorated to your liking. There are also private bride and groom guesthouses for preparing with the bridal parties before the big walk down the aisle.

King B Farm is thrilled to provide its tranquil setting for life’s memorable events. From table and chair rentals to linens and personalized ceremony crosses, you can customize your day with several inclusive wedding packages. Each package highlights its own unique services, including cleanup and setup, use of a private bridal suite, full property access, rehearsal availability, optional sound system and on-site staff that will be available for questions/assistance throughout the entire event.

History
This wedding venue has a rich history. Settled in the 1800s by the King family, the property still boasts numerous original structures that exemplify and preserve the history of the Kings, who lived and worked on the farm for over 100 years. Now, the beautiful farm is owned by the Bennett family, who are committed to meticulously maintaining that history while expanding its offerings to accommodate even the most luxurious events.

Location
King B Farm is easily accessible. It is less than an hour away from Huntsville, Alabama or Nashville, Tennessee, and just five minutes from exit 6 coming from the Nashville area.

11 Reviews for King B Farm

11 King B Farm Reviews

Paisley
Featured
Paisley Hemmen

Married on 04/27/2019

Stop right here and BOOK KING B!!

King B was AMAZING throughout my entire wedding planning experience! As soon as I toured the farm for the first time, I knew that was IT! Everything about the venue is absolutely stunning! They have ... Read more everything you could possibly need all in one place. The staff was so friendly and very responsive to any questions I had. We had our rehearsal dinner on the covered porch at the grooms house. It was perfect! There was plenty of room for the food, tables, and space for everyone to mingle! I stayed in the bridal cottage with my girls the night before the wedding and let me just tell you...I felt like I was at a resort! It is the sweetest little cottage and they really thought through every little detail when designing it! I don’t want to give away too many details because you need to go see it for yourself!! It was so relaxing and peaceful to wake up and enjoy the morning with a cup of coffee on the porch swing. The girls got ready in the bridal cottage and the guys got ready in the grooms house across the property. The staff checked in with me throughout the day to make sure everything was flowing smoothly, which I really appreciated! We had our ceremony in the rose garden and words cannot express how beautiful it really is! There are several different options for the layout in the rose garden and they are so accommodating for whichever you choose. The magnolia ballroom is the perfect space for your reception and can even be used for an inside ceremony. It is stunning!! We never had any hiccups during our entire wedding planning process with King B! They are truly amazing! Go check this venue out! I promise you won’t regret it!! I am so glad I chose King B Farms!

A
Annalear

Getting married on 09/21/2019

I can not say enough about King B Farm and the people that work there! They are so nice and willing to work with you. They are always a phone call away (which is great when you have a lot of ... Read more questions). Not to mention, the farm is absolutely gorgeous! They really are the best!

A
Ashley Guidry

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and perfect! A dream come true!

To start off, April was amazing to work with! She answered all of our questions very promptly and was more then willing to work with us on any special requests we had. She also gave many great ... Read more suggestions on how to make our day even more special. Now the venue. Wow! We were blown away by the pure beatuty of the facilities and the property. Each one of our guests said they have never seen such a beatiful place before. The recption hall was the perfect size for our 160 guest wedding, giving my friends and family a big area to dance, a place to hang out and chat on the patio and a big field for the young ones to run around in the grass and play games. The venue also offered so many locations to hold the ceremony which is very rare! We chose the garden terrace under the trees which was perfect for a warm June afternoon. The location was so beautiful that we only decorations we added outsice the reception hall was a white sheer over the alter for the ceremony. The venue also has on location cabins for the wedding party to stay in for one last hurrah with our closest friends. To sum it up, this was the perfect location for my husband and I. We wouldnt have changed a thing!