Kingdom Wedding Photography

Irasburg, VT · View map

About Kingdom Wedding Photography

Real moments. Relaxed portraits. Amazing details. Fresh & modern wedding photography.

I love ...

... my husband, my dogs (not necessarily in this order), hiking, skiing & chocolate (!)

... painting with light

... the couple of seconds before your first kiss as a married couple

... you guys walking back down the aisle together

... taking fun portraits

... wedding cake & amazing wedding details

... fun couples

... fine art wedding photography with a touch of photojournalism

Kat - Kingdom Wedding Photography by Kat

www.kingdomweddingphotography.com - VT & travel worldwide

48 Reviews for Kingdom Wedding Photography

48 Kingdom Wedding Photography Reviews

A
Amanda

Getting married on 10/02/2020

Engagement Photos

Kat's pricing is some of the best I've seen for the quality of her work! Dog friendly and flexible hours. Read more Kat's pricing is some of the best I've seen for the quality of her work! Dog friendly and flexible hours.

A
Ann Flower

Married on 12/18/2015

Kat is the best! She fits right in on your wedding day and takes amazing photos! She got great shots of us, our families -including a passel of young nieces and nephews- and our puppy! She had great ... Read more ideas for our photos even when the weather didn't cooperate . Best of all she captured great shots while we were just ourselves- no "tilt your head" "look this way". She fit right in so we could enjoy the day. I would book her again in a heart beat!

User4631395

2+ years ago

Hire Kat - we would again in a heartbeat. That's ultimately the best recommendation I can offer, and Kat is unquestionably deserving of my praise, as she exceeded each and every wish my wife and I ... Read more had, and outdid herself along the way. She was easy to communicate with, flexible in with scheduling, and offered many helpful hints, tips and reminders without seeming remotely intrusive. On our wedding day, Kat moved effortlessly in and out, capturing candid and formal shots which all our guests have since raved about. During the follow up, including our album (stunning, naturally), Kat held true to form, again being exactly what we needed after planning and executing our DIY wedding. I simply cannot imagine that anyone would have done a better job for us. She is a gem!