King's Court Event Planning

Port Orchard, WA · View map · Visit website

About King's Court Event Planning

King's Court Event Planning is a creative wedding planner based in Port Orchard, Washington. They aim to do the work for you so that you can enjoy your special day stress-free. With their competitive pricing, they stand out from other wedding planning companies. Let them create a wedding that is elegant and seamless for one of the most important days of your life.

King's Court Event Planning has a number of wedding planning services to offer. For couples who are just beginning preparing for their special day, the option of full planning is available. Couples who have worked out the majority of the details and are looking for someone to execute the event can take advantage of their day-of coordination. Other services King's Court Event Planning can provide include:

• Budget analysis

2 King's Court Event Planning Reviews

J
Jessica

Married on 06/30/2017

I booked Cassandra as a Day-Of-Coordinator for my wedding last week. She was available for consultation prior to the wedding, which made it easy to spell out my expectations for her. I created a ... Read more packet for her which spelled out her responsibilities the day of the wedding. She had no problem with carrying out any of the tasks that I had asked of her. There were a few minor snags that day, but nothing that wasn't too big to iron out. Cassandra took care of all of the set-up, timeline, and clean up so that my family and friends didn't need to worry about it. She was a great asset to the wedding day and a great quality for the price!

L
Lara

Married on 09/02/2018

4.7

We hired Cassandra King as our Day-Of Wedding Coordinator, and she and her fiance did an excellent job making sure the day went smoothly for both the bride and groom and our families. Cassandra was ... Read more punctual, professional, organized, and provided helpful advice as we planned the day. Best of all, for an added fee, she picked up both the flowers and the cake the day of the wedding, which meant that we didn't have to beg friends or family members to do this for us! In our opinion, Cassandra was definitely worth the money to ensure our wedding day went smoothly and we would recommend her to other couples looking for a capable and proficient wedding planner.

King's Court Event Planning FAQ