Kings River Winery

Sanger, CA · View map

About Kings River Winery

Kings River Winery is a one of a kind facility settled on 40 acres of growing vineyards. The venue here features beautiful landscaping, breathtaking views and well kept facilities. We love working with all renters to help them design their dream wedding! Our team can ensure you will have a relaxing, stress-free day.

34 Reviews for Kings River Winery

34 Kings River Winery Reviews

Tracy
Tracy Brown

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Wonderful experience!

Kings River Winery was one of 6 venues that we looked at for my daughter's wedding. Once we saw the venue and met Ashley my daughter couldn't stop thinking about it. The winery has a peaceful ... Read more atmosphere and you can feel that there's history behind it. It's a beautiful setting even in March before there are leaves on the vines. Not only is it a beautiful venue it has Ashley, the venue and hospitality manager. Ashley's warmth and infectious smile make you feel comfortable and like family. We enjoyed working with her from start to finish. We even hired her to be our day of coordinator. She made the day so easy and stress free. I can't say enough about how grateful we are to have found this venue. Thank you Kings River Winery and Ashley for the best day ever for all our family and friends! I almost forgot, Cassie thank you for taking care of us and our guests. Sorry if I misspelled your name.

M
Caleb Pletz

Married on 06/01/2019

Could not have asked for a better venue

Kings River Winery is the best venue you could ask for. They were able to offer me everything I was looking for in a wedding venue. Ashley is one of the sweetest people and was able to help me in so ... Read more many ways to make my wedding the best day ever! All of our guest loved the venue! We could not be happier with how our special day turned out!

Maribel
Maribel Angel

Married on 05/25/2019

25th anniversary wedding

Beautiful place and friendly staff! Read more Beautiful place and friendly staff!