Kiowa Creek Coaches, LLC

Mead, CO · View map

About Kiowa Creek Coaches, LLC

The Bride will arrive in style with her Maid of Honor, to be handed off a finely appointed horse-drawn carriage by the Father of the Bride. At the conclusion of the ceremony, the Bride, Groom, Maid of honor and the Best man will leave in this same carriage, decorated with flowers,, bells and a Just Married sign.

Additional carriages can be in attendance for other members of the wedding party, developing an elegant procession.

We can arrange services at any church, hall, or special site of your choosing.

4 Reviews for Kiowa Creek Coaches, LLC

4 Kiowa Creek Coaches, LLC Reviews

L
Lynda G

Married on 12/29/2018

Highlight of our 50th Wedding Anniversary

Lynda Gumeson 10:41 AM (1 hour ago) to me, kiowaC3 RJ and Laurie, First, I didn't realize if you went by "Robert" or RJ, so now I know! We just loved having you at our event! I think it was certainly ... Read more was certainly one of the highlights of the whole evening and I can't thank you enough. I was so glad that the weather cooperated and that your company puts together such a professional and fabulous service. Our grandchildren are still talking about the horses and the carriage! You did such a nice job decorating the carriage....the lights, the bells, the blankets all matching. How LUCKY were we to have been able to hire you and that you all were available!!! Glad I saw you on I-25 a few weeks ago and that so promptly called me back. You and your wife, and Doug, were just delightful I would love to give you a great "review"....I don't know how to do that on social medias as I am not good at digital things, but I would give you 5 stars without a doubt!!!! It added so much to our event! I hope you received the Thank You envelope I left with one of our guests to give you! Thank you VERY much. We will call you again sometime and recommend you to everyone who might need a horse and carriage for their events! Lynda G.

L
Lauren

Married on 07/27/2013

OK, I'll be honest.... I did not really care if we rented a horse and carriage or not. However my mom was SO excited about the idea, so I agreed. Let me tell you.... It was one of my favorite and most ... Read more memorable things about the whole wedding day! I am so happy we decided to go with Kiowa Coaches. They were reliable, friendly, and professional. I can not imagine all the prep work that goes into traveling and unloading that horse and carriage! Everyone was talking about how cool the horse was! Plus it made for some great pictures! :) Thank you Kiowa coaches leaving me with such great memories, you guys were great!

S
Shelley

Married on 09/08/2012

RJ and the team at Kiowa Creek Coaches were great to work with. We rented a wagon and a stagecoach to transport guests to and from the ceremony site (in a mountain meadow). The guests RAVED about the ... Read more whole experience and my groom and I loved that the horses and wagons added to the outdoor, Colorado, rustic feel we were going for. Kiowa Creek Coaches were so professional and friendly and the horses and equipment are obviously well taken care of. They will even ask for your wedding colors and incorporate those colored ribbons into the horses' manes. I researched a bunch of wagon and stagecoach companies but Kiowa Creek offered the best equipment AND had the lowest price - can't beat that!