Kipona Aloha

Kihei, HI · View map · Visit website

About Kipona Aloha

Kipona Aloha specializes in Makeup + Hair for weddings and events. Based in Maui, Hawaii. Founded by Celebrity Artist and Maui native, Cynthia Rose. With over a decade of experience from runway and the red carpet, we understand the full spectrum of the beauty industry. Brides, models, celebrities, and locals alike trust Cynthia Rose her team to look their very best.

5 Reviews for Kipona Aloha

5 Kipona Aloha Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 04/13/2018

Simply Amazing! She made my bridesmaids & I feel and look like supermodels. If you are looking for a professional, highly skilled makeup artist - look no further! Cynthia & her team will literally ... Read more turn you into a work of art.

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 06/30/2018

Cynthia Rose of Kipona Aloha did makeup and hair for my rehearsal dinner and June 30, 2018 wedding. She was recommended to me by my wedding planner who said she has seen her “work miracles. ” “Cynthia ... Read more has spent over a decade doing makeup + hair in NYC, LA, Europe & Hawaii working on runways, red carpets, magazines, ad campaigns and weddings,” and her experience has translated into a very successful enterprise. Unfortunately, I did have a mishap before my wedding and I found myself in need of a BIG Cynthia Rose miracle. Long story short, I went to get eyelash extensions for the first time right before my wedding and ended up with chemical burns in my eyes and no eyelashes at all…a bridal NIGHTMARE. Seriously, to. this. day. I cannot believe this happened. After seeing the ophthalmologist to get eyedrops (and having a full meltdown at his office) I called Cynthia to let her know the bad news. She was so sweet and told me everything was going to be alright and she knew just what to do. On my wedding day, Cynthia gave me a pep talk and pampering. She arrived early so she could really take her time prepping my skin and giving me the “full treatment.” We also reviewed the look I was going for and she already had the pictures I sent her pulled up on her phone. She continually referenced these throughout the process to align my vision with her work, which I really appreciated. When she was done my eyes (and face) looked AMAZING...full beauty potential was definitely met, lol. She used gorgeous falsies, high quality makeup products, and lotions which made my skin glow and my eyes brighten up. . I was going for a softer, more natural look and Cynthia gave me exactly what I wanted. What was even better than the way I looked was the way Cynthia made me feel. Starting my wedding day with Cynthia gave me the confidence boost I needed to shine throughout the day, and bonus- the hair and makeup stayed put through the end of the night!

V
Vivian

Married on 05/05/2018

Cynthia was highly recommended to me by our photographer for makeup and hair when I went to Maui for my engagement photos. From the get go, she was amazing. Before I even arrived in Maui, we talked ... Read more over email about potential hair styles and makeup looks, and Cynthia gave honest and professional recommendations on what may work and what may not for my black hair. Cynthia was punctual, friendly, and importantly, made me look and feel beautiful! Thank you, Cynthia and Kipona Aloha!!