Kira Nicole Photography

Annapolis, Maryland · View map

About Kira Nicole Photography

If clean, classic and natural images are a must for your wedding day, consider Kira Nicole Photography, LLC in Annapolis, Maryland. Kira Nicole Photography, LLC is a documentary-style wedding photography company serving couples in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Virginia. They specialize in creative portraits for couples who want real, honest and candid moments captured on their special day.

Experience

Kira Nicole is the owner and lead photographer behind Kira Nicole Photography, LLC. She’s joined by Cameron and Kelsey, who each bring a special talent to the team; making them an innovative and dynamic group to work with on your wedding day. As a team they have worked with more than 50 couples in the four years that they have been in business.

Working with the team at Kira Nicole Photography, LLC will leave you feeling served and cared for on your wedding day. Their standard services include:

• Additional hours

26 Kira Nicole Photography Reviews

Sara
Sara

Married on 09/14/2019

After meeting with Kira and her husband Cameron I feel I can completly trust them in capturing our special day! They have such relaxed personalities and high quality professionalism! I'm excited to ... Read more see how our photos turn out for our wedding Sept 2019

S
Sarah

Married on 10/13/2018

Kira & Cameron - A Dream Come True

I could not have asked for a better, more positive and in sync team to work with on my wedding day. You can feel their true passion and love for photography and capturing every moment. Their quality ... Read more of their work is worth every penny. I will recommend Kira Nicole Photography over and over and over again. They are wonderful!!!

J
Julie

Married on 08/10/2018

Kira and her husband Cam were an unbelievable team on our wedding day. I found them through a Google search, and even with no personal references, I was took the chance and booked them. Through our ... Read more first emails, I found Kira to be excited, passionate, and easy to communicate with. She was sweet and flexible with her work! She and Cam travelled all the way from Maryland to New Jersey, and spent the night at one of our wedding hotels, just to be able to photograph our wedding! When Kira got to our hotel suite, she was so relaxed and that helped me feel stress-free. She took off her shoes, put up her hair, and got right to work. Right away, I could see just how much passion she had for her work. She gave me the exact feedback I needed to pose for the photos-- I felt relaxed and beautiful! Throughout the day, she fixed my dress, hair, and flowers so that I looked perfect. Cam worked with my husband and his rowdy group of brothers, and he fit right in! She and Cam weren't even phased when it was time for family portraits. My husband and I both have huge families, and she cranked out our family portraits as quickly as she could, since she knew how badly I wanted to go to our cocktail hour. During the reception, she and Cam captured just how much fun we and our guests had. I can feel the party through each picture! After an awesome wedding day with Kira and Cam, I didn't think she could get any better. But then, we saw previews of her work within DAYS of our wedding. We also got our whole wedding album back within TWO WEEKS of our big day!! After seeing friends of ours wait months to see all their photos, I was over the moon when we could see ours so soon. I can't say enough how amazing these photographers are. Do yourself a favor and book them!!