Kirill Samarits

New York, New York, Ne · View map · Visit website

About Kirill Samarits

Kirill Samarits is a wedding photographer based in New York City, that also serves Greece and Europe during the summer. He specializes in wedding and portrait photography, and absolutely loves shooting destination weddings. On your special day, Kirill Samarits will be with you every step of the way, capturing each second of your wedding love story from beginning to end through his DSLR lens.

Kirill Samarits’s photography style includes a combination of contemporary, natural and photojournalistic elements. He also uses film. His wedding photography services include high-resolution images, one event per day, a second shooter, additional hours, multiple locations, custom graphics, toning and liability insurance. Along with his wedding photography services, Kirill Samarits is also available to shoot engagement.

12 Reviews for Kirill Samarits

12 Kirill Samarits Reviews

Laura
Featured
Laura

Married on 08/19/2018

Absolutely breathtaking!

I hired Kirill for photography of my rehearsal dinner and videography of my wedding in Greece. His work is stunning and my results were nothing less than extraordinary. We can't stop looking at our ... Read more photos and showing them to our friends and family. Our wedding trailer is so perfect that even strangers have cried watching it. He is extremely professional and gracious. Out of all the vendors we worked with, my husband and I appreciated him and his team the most. My family was raving about them and how incredibly warm they were toward all our guests. His work speaks for itself. His style is unlike any other and truly unique. His talent is unmatched. He also hand delivered my footage while he was in New York! My husband and I really appreciate his commitment to us and to his work. I would recommend him a million times over.

Svetlana
Svetlana Savina

Married on 09/12/2018

The best photographer we could ever imagine

Looking for a photographer for our wedding in Santorini, we fell in love with Kirill's work from the very first moment. Communicating with him we were looking forward to see whether he would be ... Read more available, and thankfully he was!! With his wonderful pictures he made the most beautiful gift, we could ever have for this day. Watching the photos with my husband we realized that all that we lived over, but most importantly, felt that day, he managed to capture and keep it for us, with his photos for eternity. Happiness, impatience, tears, anguish, joy -all coming alive again in his photos. His professionalism and responsibility gained from our first contact. Apart from being an excellent photographer, he is also a wonderful person. Kirill is a photographer by God and we would recommend him hundreds of times!!

F
Filio Patoura

Married on 07/14/2018

Just a perfect photographer

If you need a photographer to capture the moments that really matter Kyrill is the one. He was the photographer of our wedding and his photos left us speechless. I have no words to describe the movie ... Read more trailer he made for us. Really interesting, moving and romantic too.. In his photos you can easily see the feelings, the story behind the picture, the atmosphere. A highly communicative person , very kind and talented.. A real professional. He loves what he is doing and that's why his photos are always getting better and better. Thank you Kyrill! Can't wait to collaborate again for our daugher's christening!