Kirkbrae Country Club

Lincoln, RI · View map · Visit website

About Kirkbrae Country Club

Kirkbrae Country Club is a wedding venue located in Lincoln, Rhode Island that has been a premier event facility for over 50 years. It is surrounded by the beautiful Blackstone Valley and is less than an hour away from Providence and Boston airports, making it a convenient location for your out-of-town guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Kirkbrae Country Club's wedding facilities have understated decor, allowing the venue to be easily transformed into your own personal vision. They have ballrooms that can accommodate any wedding, from a grand reception to an intimate affair. They also offer indoor and outdoor ceremony locations overlooking the beautiful landscape and their newly renovated event spaces can fit up to 400 guests.

Kirkbrae has emerged as one of the finest country clubs in New England, known for its fabulous atmosphere and unparalleled service. They also offer many amenities, including:

• Plenty of on-site parking
  • Award-winning wedding planner
  • Award-winning culinary team with excellent cuisine
  • Private bridal suites
  • Bridal photo areas
  • Outdoor patios
  • 18-hole golf course
  • Fitness facility and locker rooms
  • Personal training

Taylor
Taylor Lariviere

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Bridal Shower

Sarah from Kirkbrae is so amazing and helpful! Since we first met she has been so responsive to all of our questions regarding my bridal shower in a few months. So excited for my special day! Read more Sarah from Kirkbrae is so amazing and helpful! Since we first met she has been so responsive to all of our questions regarding my bridal shower in a few months. So excited for my special day!!

T
Tara

Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful venue!

Tiffany and her staff did a fantastic job for our wedding at Kirkbrae. Everything was organized and the food was outstanding! Our guests couldn't say enough good things about our wedding. They even ... Read more said this was the best wedding they have every attended. I can't say enough good things about Tiffany and her staff, everything went perfect for our very special day!

K
Katherine Coutu

Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!

My husband and I got married at Kirkbrae just about a month ago. Prior to visiting Kirkbrae we were looking at a couple of other venues in the Providence area. We kept coming up short, realizing that ... Read more many venues charge a lot of money and don’t offer anything besides the room. When we visited kirkbrae we fell in love! It was a beautiful venue (even undecorated) that offered such an appealing wedding package. To top it off, Tiffany was so nice, informative, and helpful. Throughout the entire process Tiffany was extremely responsive and organized. And then our wedding day came and there was no stress at all. I knew Tiffany had it all handled. She showed us the room before opening the doors to our guests and we teared up. The Kirkbrae team did an amazing job making the room look so romantic and just how we wanted it. The food was also absolutely delicious. I haven’t had one guest tell me otherwise. I truthfully don’t have one negative thing to say about my wedding day at Kirkbrae. We can’t thank them enough