Kirsten Wray Photography

Fishers, IN · View map · Visit website

About Kirsten Wray Photography

Kirsten Wray Photography provides wedding photography to Indianapolis,Fishers, Chicago, Indiana and Worldwide. Kirsten believes that every choice should be yours on your day and promises completely custom photographs from beginning to end. Her natural photos capture the moments you have with friends and family for a lifetime.

Experience
After earning a bachelor's degree in fine arts in 2008, Kirsten pursued her career as a professional photographer.

After 10 plus years of wedding experience. I understand that searching for the photographer who will capture the beginning of your forever is incredibly important. I know that every wedding is a story. I want people to know your story through photography.

My goal is for your experience with me to be relational. I love getting to know my couples so that I am able to create authentic, romantic images with them on the day of their wedding and beyond!

I want you to walk away with not just something you will cherish now, but for generations to come. I want everyone to be able to look at your images and know the story and emotions of your day.

All of my packages include full day coverage, 2 Photographers, and a completely retouched Online gallery with printing rights.

I have photographed hundreds of weddings in my career. I love Photographing in new locations, but am also familiar with most venues as well. I provide all equipment needed to photograph outdoors, indoors or something in between! I literally can photograph anywhere!

Even though her team is based out of Indiana, they are willing to travel anywhere in the world for your wedding! Kirsten Wray Photography offers the following services:

• High-resolution images

A
Featured
Audra

Married on 06/16/2018

Kirsten is amazing! We are so grateful our good friends recommended her as our photographer. She has wedding photography down to an art. Even in 95 degree heat she kept our wedding party laughing and ... Read more and looking good. We had the best time taking photos with her and her assistant. Kirsten helped us choose the best locations downtown, and knew where we would get cool and unique photos. She came early to capture our getting ready pictures and was there late into the night. Kirsten makes you feel at ease while taking photos, and we can't wait to hire her for future milestones in our lives.

Katie
Katie Riccardi

Married on 06/15/2019

Recommend!

While Kirsten was booked for our wedding day, we used her associate Cassie. Kirsten set up all of the meetings before hand and went through details with us and we were not able to meet Cassie ... Read more beforehand. When Cassie showed up at the venue, she blew me away with her professionalism and friendliness. She got to work right away shooting little details then spent time with the groom's side and then the bride's side. She made everything so comfortable and easy going. We really didn't have any specifics we wanted and just let her handle the day/night. Highly recommend Cassie and Kirsten!

Sara
Sara

Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome wedding photographer!

Wonderful! We loved working with Kirsten! Read more Wonderful! We loved working with Kirsten!