Kismet Photography

Taylors, SC · View map

About Kismet Photography

Kismet Photography features the wedding and portrait imagery of Curtis and Emily Snyder, a husband and wife team, with a passion for photographing life and love. Curtis and Emily are wedding and portrait photographers based in Greenville, SC. Kismet Photography serves all of Upstate South Carolina and Western North Carolina and is available for travel nationally and internationally. Our photography style focuses on contemporary photojournalism with an eye for the unexpected and a desire to be different.

13 Reviews for Kismet Photography

13 Kismet Photography Reviews

K
Kristin

Married on 09/22/2012

Emily and Curtis Snyder with Kismet photography were fantastic to work with! My wedding was a little over two weeks ago and my online gallery is already up with all my photos! And they're GREAT! ... Read more They captured all the sentimental moments, funny moments and everything in between. My husband (fiance at the time) and I did our engagement session with the them so we could be sure we would feel comfortable with them on our wedding day...needless to say it took us about thirty seconds. They are an excellent husband and wife team; super nice, very professional and attune to detail in making sure they get the shots you want..and the quality of their work is second to none. I HIGHLY recommend Kismet Photography!!!!

K
Katy

Married on 05/19/2012

Emily and Curtis are the best! They are such wonderful people and so professional that I felt comfortable with them from the moment we met. I think it's really nice to have a team like them, because ... Read more you not only get two talented photographers, but they work together like clock work to capture every moment at the best angle. We did an engagement session with them and used the photos to make our guestbook, which I would definitely recommend doing! After our wedding, they added a few photos to Facebook, which was fun for our friends and family to see while we were on our honeymoon. The online gallery of our wedding photos was easy to use and every last image is amazing-they somehow captured all of our friends and family at their best moments during the reception! We never get tired of reliving that day through their photographs. Our wedding album turned out beautifully and is truly heirloom quality. Book them for your wedding-you won't be disappointed! However, be warned that you will want to buy everything!

M
mary

Married on 06/11/2011

Kismet is so awesome! Curtis and Emily worked so hard on our wedding day to capture the best shots. I cannot wait to get our wedding album. They are expensive but so worth it. Your wedding pictures ... Read more are all you get from your wedding and that is important to have them be great! We couldnt have asked for better photographers. The pictures are so professional and everyone loved our sign in guest book. Thank you Curtis and Emily!!!