Kiss and Makeup by Steph

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Kiss and Makeup by Steph

Kiss and Makeup by Steph is a traveling Southwest Florida makeup services based out of Naples, Florida. Stephanie Ruiz is the proud owner of Kiss and Makeup by Steph and has worked on numerous on site weddings. Kiss and Makeup by Steph has worked with brides, large bridal parties, flower girls and junior bridesmaids. Kiss and Makeup by Steph prides itself on providing its clients with looks that emulate their individual personalities and styles.

Kiss and Makeup by Steph offers a wide array of makeup services for your wedding. Stephanie requires a trial run for all brides, which allows her to get to know your skin type, what you are comfortable with, and what your desired look is. Additionally, Kiss and Makeup by Steph offers these makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup

B
Featured
Breanna

Married on 07/20/2018

If you’re thinking about who to book for your wedding pictures, you need to book with Stephanie! She is the sweetest person and such a pleasure to work with. She showed up ready to make us beautiful! ... Read more Her skills are beyond anything I’ve ever seen. Not to mention she finished in a timely manner. She is nothing less than perfect at what she does! If I ever need hair and makeup services again, I will make sure I go back to her. I recommend her 10/10 every time. Thanks again, Steph! You make my special day so much more special by making me feel so beautiful.

M
Madison

Getting married on 11/23/2019

Engagement Photo shoot!

Steph was amazing! She was flexible and was able to do my make up while I was getting my hair done which helped save so much time! The finished product was amazing and my makeup didn’t budge while ... Read more taking outdoor engagement photos.

A
Alyssa

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Stephanie is so talented! My hair and makeup turned out amazing for my engagement pictures! Read more Stephanie is so talented! My hair and makeup turned out amazing for my engagement pictures!