Kiss Of Perfection

Palmetto, FL · View map · Visit website

About Kiss Of Perfection

Kiss of Perfection is a wedding planning company based out of Florida dedicated to designing custom events tailored to every couple. Owner Donnamarie Williamson and her associate designers pride themselves on their superb client relationships, attention to detail and their unique way of pampering their couples . These certified wedding planners strive to provide you with a stress-free wedding planning process and the wedding day of your dreams.

At Kiss of Perfection, they are dedicated to making your wedding truly unique with the creative energy they bring to each design and detail. Donnamarie and her team work together to offer coordinating and planning services that extend beyond the normal venue and vendor selections. They want to make sure all of your wedding needs are met. Wedding planning services offered include the following and so much more:

• Budget Analysis

E
Edna & Eric Crowell

Married on 02/22/2019

Excellent!

Donna was such a pleasure to work with. She made our wedding day perfect. Excellent customer service, easy to talk to, goes above and beyond. Responded quickly to all my emails. Willing to answer my ... Read more questions and gave me advice when I needed. I would use Donna over and over again. Thank you Donna for making our wedding day perfect.

Tamara
Tamara Reese

Married on 02/15/2019

Wonderful Talented Professional

Donnamarie was an absolute joy to work with. Her wedding design was sheer perfection. Read more Donnamarie was an absolute joy to work with. Her wedding design was sheer perfection.

P
Pam Smith

Married on 01/18/2019

Beautiful 30 Year Anniversary

I can’t begin to express my thanks to Donna and her team for being personable, their attention to detail and executing the perfect evening! Thank you for making my day so special and memorable! Read more I can’t begin to express my thanks to Donna and her team for being personable, their attention to detail and executing the perfect evening! Thank you for making my day so special and memorable!!