Kiss Of Perfection

Palmetto, FL · View map · Visit website

About Kiss Of Perfection

Kiss of Perfection is a family of wedding planners offering couples a step by step process designed to capture the essence of their Love story. Owner Donnamarie Williamson and her associate designers, pride themselves on building strong client relationships. Getting to know you allows them to easily translate your unique self into something visually stunning on wedding day. They effortlessly ensure couples are stress-free both in wedding planning and in life. These certified wedding planners provide you with the amazing gift of freedom to enjoy family, friends and the comfort of knowing your wedding will be perfect.

At Kiss of Perfection, Donnamarie and her team work with you to provide coordinating and planning services customized to your unique soul essence. Wedding planning services offered include the following and so much more:

• Budget Analysis

E
Edna & Eric Crowell

Married on 02/22/2019

Excellent!

Donna was such a pleasure to work with. She made our wedding day perfect. Excellent customer service, easy to talk to, goes above and beyond. Responded quickly to all my emails. Willing to answer my ... Read more questions and gave me advice when I needed. I would use Donna over and over again. Thank you Donna for making our wedding day perfect.

Tamara
Tamara Reese

Married on 02/15/2019

Wonderful Talented Professional

Donnamarie was an absolute joy to work with. Her wedding design was sheer perfection. Read more Donnamarie was an absolute joy to work with. Her wedding design was sheer perfection.

P
Pam Smith

Married on 01/18/2019

Beautiful 30 Year Anniversary

I can’t begin to express my thanks to Donna and her team for being personable, their attention to detail and executing the perfect evening! Thank you for making my day so special and memorable! Read more I can’t begin to express my thanks to Donna and her team for being personable, their attention to detail and executing the perfect evening! Thank you for making my day so special and memorable!!