Kiss This Makeup

Fort Lauderdale, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Kiss This Makeup

Kiss This Makeup, LLC is a Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, hair and makeup service with two main locations that cover both South and Central Florida along with Chicago and its surrounding suburbs. Kiss This Makeup, LLC offers makeup artistry, hair styling, and beauty assistance with a specialized team that is dedicated to making the glam process a breeze for you and your bridal party.

Experience
Jenna Marie is the founder and owner of Kiss This Makeup. Jenna has been providing professional services for special events, print, TV, and film for over a decade. She has proudly been a part of over 1,500 weddings since 2009. Along with working with brides, Jenna Marie has also worked extensively in film, video, print, and runway.

Kiss This Makeup, LLC offers a wide array of customized services fit for any bride and bridal party. Each team member will be hand picked to ensure they are the perfect match for your wedding day needs. Every member of the Kiss This Makeup, LLC team is also licensed and certified in cosmetology and esthetics. Kiss This Makeup, LLC proudly offers the following services, as well:

• Body art

Kristen
Featured
Kristen Chandler Powers

Married on 11/16/2018

Jenna Marie and her team MADE my wedding and rehearsal dinner!

Jenna Marie did my (the bride) hair and makeup for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. Her team came to the Delray Marriott the day of the wedding and did hair and makeup for all my bridesmaids, my ... Read more MIL, aunt, mom, and stepmom. Jenna Marie was amazing, her talent is beyond anything I would have ever dreamed. Her team is amazing as well, each girl is talented, sweet, funny, and great listeners. Everyone was happy with their looks. They were punctual and efficient as well, even with about 20 loud, excited, drinking women milling about the suite! Jenna was so awesome from the beginning to end and talked me through it all. I live in Chicago and though I could have had a trial (Jenna comes here often and has a team here), I opted to just have my hair and makeup done both days. I was so happy with the results of both rehearsal and wedding. As an out of town bride, it was great to know that Jenna was there for me (I got in touch with her a year before the wedding) every step of the way. She was also fun to hang out with... loves music, to dance, and easy to talk to... which helps as I was a ball of nerves on my wedding day. I have never received so many compliments... my bridal party as well! I have attached a couple pics of my updo for the rehearsal at the Delray Marriott and then a few from my wedding which was at the Addison, though we took some pics before at the Marriott. I cannot recommend Jenna Marie and her team enough if you are having a wedding in South Florida or Chicago (where she also has a team and visits often). A million stars out of 10!!!!

Maca
Maca Fran

Married on 06/01/2019

Great amazing service

Kiss this Makeup was extremely professional. Very responsive to all the concerns I had leading up to the big day. They have very talented artist that go beyond their duty of hair and makeup to make ... Read more you look and feel amazing. Highly recommend!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 05/26/2019

Fantastic team!

Jenna Marie and her team were incredible! They were amazing and so professional. Jenna Marie created a timeline and made sure that things ran smoothly! I was coming from out of town and did not have ... Read more time to do a trial, but Jenna Marie spent a lot of time with me and let me look in mirror step by step to make sure I was happy with how my hair/makeup looked!! She brought great sample pictures and made some very valuable recommendations. I would definitely recommend Jenna Marie and her team to all brides/bridemaids!!