Kistner's Flowers

Manhattan, Kansas · View map · Visit website

About Kistner's Flowers

Kistner’s Flowers offers florist services in Manhattan, Kansas for all your wedding needs. This family-owned business has been making stunning floral creations for over 70 years. With an eye for piecing together flowers and natural resources, you can expect arrangments that are truly one-of-a-kind.

Experience

The current owners, Matt and Bronwyn Douglas, worked at Kistner’s Flowers for many years before buying the florist. They were recently given the titles of AIFD and CFD for their excellence in supporting the Institute of Florists through their botanical skills and designs. The business are still family-operated and works to provide the same superb services that the founders back in 1946 gave to their clients. With over 30 years of combined experience, the staff is ready and able to take on your wedding needs today.

There are numerous services offered by Kistner’s Flowers to make your wedding day completely beautiful. The professionals start with a consultation to really get to know you and your style, and they can help you design arrangements in any style, with options including aisle and alter decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, flower petals, table arrangements, chuppah decor, and single flowers. Other services offered by the shop include:

• Event design

Featured
Marla Wessel

Married on 09/15/2018

Simply Amazing!!

If you’re looking for a wedding florist, look no further! Kistner’s Flowers is the absolute best! Matt and Bronwyn are extremely talented and great to work with. I had showed Bronwyn a Pinterest photo ... Read more of a floral wedding bouquet that I wanted and it couldn’t have been more perfect! I let them take the reigns on everything else and it was nothing short of amazing! Thank you so much to Matt, Bronwyn and their team for making our day beautiful.

Kelsey
Kelsey

Married on 06/08/2019

Floral Arrangments

The flowers were great. They were exactly what we wanted! They were super flexible and stayed in touch. Read more The flowers were great. They were exactly what we wanted! They were super flexible and stayed in touch.

Alexandria
Alexandria Poulson

Married on 04/12/2019

Delightful

Worked with my budget, worked with my ideas and delivered flowers that were absolutely stunning. My family goes to them for all our floral needs (prom etc.) Read more Worked with my budget, worked with my ideas and delivered flowers that were absolutely stunning. My family goes to them for all our floral needs (prom etc.)