Kiszed Makeup Artistry

Jackson, Mississippi, MS · View map

About Kiszed Makeup Artistry

Kiszed Makeup Artistry offers wedding makeup services in Jackson, Missouri. Owner and head makeup artist Kelly Jackson is a licensed cosmetologist who specializes in glamour and wedding makeup. She strives to make women of all cultures look and feel beautiful. Her clients are more than clients to her. They’re her friends, and she hopes that sitting in her chair for a makeup application is a great experience for all of them.

Kiszed Makeup Artistry offers wedding packages that include makeup application for the bride and four others. There is an additional charge for other wedding party members. The price includes a trial, mini touch-up bag and travel fees for those living in the Jackson area. For those outside of the surrounding area, there is an extra charge. Makeup services include contouring, eye makeup, fake lashes and natural makeup.

9 Reviews for Kiszed Makeup Artistry

9 Kiszed Makeup Artistry Reviews

B
Brianna

Married on 10/28/2018

My experience was awesome. I showed her my desired look and she executed to the “T”. I would absolutely recommend this service to anyone if you are looking for great quality, great skills and a great ... Read more environment!!!!!

Y
Yavette Barnes

Married on 10/06/2018

Great Professionalism and Friendly demeanor

Kelly was amazing throughout the planning process and up to my wedding day! I loved her work and her attitude was pleasant! Read more Kelly was amazing throughout the planning process and up to my wedding day!!! I loved her work and her attitude was pleasant!

T
Tamektricia

Married on 09/29/2018

I would refer you to everyone I know. Read more I would refer you to everyone I know.