Kitchen at Cobble Hill

Brooklyn, NY · View map · Visit website

About Kitchen at Cobble Hill

Kitchen at Cobble Hill is a catering service based in Brooklyn, New York. We love providing attentive service to our clients on top of delicious and memorable cuisine. We provide impeccable and creatively crafted wedding menus that suite a plethora of tastes. We are full of expertise and ready to take you to a culinary heaven with our refined menus.

Kitchen at Cobble Hill offers sit-down and elegant dinners, cocktail parties and exquisite serving stations. We love what we do and love our clients! The services include:

• Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Tastings

Cuisine
Kitchen at Cobble Hill offers locally-sourced and fresh ingredients. We believe in providing healthy, farm-to-table options served beautifully! Couples can choose from the following serving styles:

• Buffet

5 Reviews for Kitchen at Cobble Hill

5 Kitchen at Cobble Hill Reviews

User6673736

2+ years ago

Kitchen did a great job for my sister's wedding. Everything was delicious and the spread was beautiful--not cheap looking or too over the top either. Very tasteful. Thanks guys! Read more Kitchen did a great job for my sister's wedding. Everything was delicious and the spread was beautiful--not cheap looking or too over the top either. Very tasteful. Thanks guys!

User6673702

2+ years ago

That's great good! I love it, we do catering for my sisters wedding, it was amazing, light and delicious, nothing superfluous, all tastefully! Thanks guys! Read more That's great good!! I love it, we do catering for my sisters wedding, it was amazing, light and delicious, nothing superfluous, all tastefully! Thanks guys!

D
Doren

Married on 01/07/2017

Where do I even start? We used Kitchen at Cobble Hill Catering for our wedding and they were Outstanding! They went above and beyond what we were expecting. From the great tasting food, to the ... Read more professional staff. From the very beginning they were comforting and knowledgeable. They made the process very easy and at an extremely competitive price for the quality of food and service. We had cute looking tartines , crab cake sliders, smoked salmon and goat cheese/thyme puffs for hors d’oeuvres and so much more that everyone was beyond pleased. We had a family style dinner with short ribs and a wild mushroom mashed potato and also pan seared sea bass with creamy tomato risotto. So Yummy. Beyond the food, the staff was so friendly and attentive. I was the bride and I know that they pay special attention to the bride but it seemed that every guest was special. During photos while the guests were being served Hors D’oeuvres they made sure that the wedding party was being taken care of as well. If you want a successful catered event with delicious food and amazing staff then Kitchen at Cobble Hill Catering is the company to use! Doren and Dan