Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia

Peoria, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia

Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia is a country club wedding venue located in a private estate in Peoria, Arizona. Enclosed by some of the state’s most iconic and scenic landscapes, this venue is well suited for nature-inspired and fully-serviced weddings. An onhand staff supports couples every step of the way as they prepare for one of the most significant events of their lives.

Facilities and Capacity

The pristine golf-course greens offer ample outdoor ceremony space, while also functioning as an al fresco reception site, able to accommodate up to 300 guests. With a nearby waterfall that is enveloped by Arizona’s natural flora, couples can exchange vows under blue skies or hold starlit evening celebrations. An indoor, elegantly designed ballroom allows a maximum of 220 wedding guests to celebrate the happy couple in comfort and style. With more than 4,000-square-feet of event space in the Tewa Ballroom, this venue boasts a spacious dance floor and provides picturesque views of the idyllic hillside country. Available get-ready rooms, complete with refreshments, allow wedding parties to comfortably prepare for the big day in style.

This venue’s capable and friendly service personnel are available to support couples in the planning aspects of their special day. With both comprehensive wedding packages and personalized plans, the staff aims for their guests to have a thoroughly enjoyable and worry-free experience. Some of the services offered at Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia include:

• Lighting, Chiavari chair, and specialty linen rentals
  • Food and beverage catering
  • Available spa services
  • Exclusive vendor referrals
  • Overnight accommodation for the happy couple
  • Event design and coordination services
  • Custom signage
  • DJ entertainment and sound equipment
  • Photographic coverage

Cuisine

Food catering services are available in buffet or plated options and feature regional fare prepared by Chef Benjamin Taft at The Kiva Club. With butler-served hors d’oeuvres, drink stations, and more than one choice of entree dish, the country club takes pride in their culinary specialties. The experienced catering team provides the following food and beverage services:

• Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options
  • Cake cutting
  • Fresh salads
  • Meat and pasta main dishes
  • A selection of themed serving stations
  • Late-night snacks
  • An assortment of dessert selections
  • Bartenders and bar catering packages

153 Reviews for Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia

153 Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia Reviews

Kerri
Kerri

Getting married on 07/10/2020

Oh my goodness, where to start. Trilogy is beautiful, it was honestly the only place we looked at because I just had this feelings and it was it. And then we met Sylvanna.... Wow. She is amazing. ... Read more Sylvanna was there every step of the way. We met several times and each time we met, things seem to get easier and easier. She was cool with last minute changes. We worked with time delays at the actual wedding. There is so much to say, but our wedding was perfect from the ceremony, to the service, from deciding when we were getting married. I just can't say enough. Trilogy at Vistancia is amazing. We got so many compliments on how smooth things went, and how beautiful it was. We couldn't have had that without Trilogy and there wonderful staff. Not to mention the food was amazing too! Thank you so much!!!!

J
Jill

Married on 04/27/2019

Best venue

I am not even sure where to start... My husband and I got engaged in the fall of 2017 and decided to start looking around after the holidays for a spring wedding in 2019. Me and a few girlfriends were ... Read more were goggling wedding venues, we came across The Kiva Club and I thought it was really pretty. I noticed they had a Brunch and Bubbly Open House coming up that weekend, we thought sure we would go and check it out. BOY am I glad we did!!! We walked in and were just blown away by how gorgeous it was, we both grew up in Arizona so an outdoor wedding was exactly what we wanted- with the mountains and golf course look. I remember thinking that day "man I would love to get married here, I would for sure feel like a princess." We wanted to make sure we looked at a few places before making such a big decision. After looking at a few other venues we knew The Kiva Club was the place we wanted to get married, so we booked a Venue Tour with Sylvanna that week. From the moment we had our tour, Sylvanna and Jessica made it so easy and stressfree. We loved how it was an all exclusive wedding venue. We had a great time picking out the DJ (Curtis), photographer (Cyndi) and florist (Jodi) they recommended. We knew they would be a great fit in what we wanted for our big day!!!! The girls sure helped us figure out every little detail and made sure it was perfect!!!!! I cant thank everyone enough for helping make sure the planning was fun and easy and making our day PERFECT!!!!!! Sylvanna, Jessica, Karie and Justine thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You went above and beyond making our families day perfect!!!!! I sure will miss you girls checking in on how wedding planning is going and to see if we need anything!!!!!

S
Stephany Rodriguez

Married on 12/07/2018

beyound professional and great customer service

Since the moment we met up with Sylvana and Jessica to plan out my wedding, it has been nothing but great customer service. Jessica got my husband and I a reservation to do food tasting before our ... Read more wedding day, which I thought that it was AMAZING! Our wedding day wouldn't of have been more than what I expected. Since pre-wedding day till my wedding day, the communication with Jessica and Slyvana was always there. Fast responders too. On my wedding day I absolutely loved how helpful the whole crew was helping me get things down from my car and helping me just get relaxed for that day. I was so surprised and in love with how the wedding venue and ceremony came out. As with the decorations and little details, everything was just outstanding and more than what I imagined my wedding to be like. I cannot not find anything bad to say about Jessica, Sylvana, and their crew , but just positive and great things about them. I definitely would go back if I ever have an event.