KJAYS Creative Agency

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About KJAYS Creative Agency

KJAYS Creative Agency is a professional wedding photography service in James Hill, Jamaica. Knakia Boreland is a creative photographer with many years of experience in the wedding industry. He uses a unique storytelling approach to photojournalism, capturing your wedding moments as they happen. He will also take stunning wedding portraits to capture the beauty of your day and the surroundings of your Jamaica wedding location. Choose KJAYS Creative Agency for a once in a lifetime wedding experience.

Knakia Boreland offers custom wedding packages to suit your needs and budget. You may book all-day coverage by one or two photographers, or an affordable elopement package with coverage of the ceremony only. Engagement or bridal portraits can be scheduled separately. All packages include digital images delivered on a USB within three to four weeks after your event, plus prints of your favorite images. You may also purchase an heirloom photo album from KJAYS Creative Agency.

5 Reviews for KJAYS Creative Agency

5 KJAYS Creative Agency Reviews

Danielle
Featured
Danielle Haughton

Married on 09/14/2018

Greattttt!

We chose KJays to do our engagement photos and we were so pleased with the quality of the photos that we booked them to do our wedding. They were on time,professional,they made us feel at ease and gave ... Read more great photo ideas. My husband and I would definitely recommend their services to others !! Keep up the great work KJays!!!

S
Sashane

Married on 07/06/2018

My husband and I knew without a doubt that we had made 1 of our best decisions when we selected KJAYS Creative Agency to capture the memories of 1 of the happiest times in our lives. KJAYS did our ... Read more engagement shoot and the service was hands down EXCEPTIONAL! Then to think they say lightning doesn't strike the same place twice, well KJAYS struck with their professionalism yet again for our Big Day! The team was punctual and had a clear vision of what they were about yet remained very flexible. They didn't just "take pictures", but shared in creating an awesome experience! As for our pictures! Can we just live in those photos?! After seeing our engagement shoot photos, I remember how much they just made me feel I want to get married! Now these wedding photos have me gearing up for my maternity shoot maybe sooner than I even planned. Thanks KJAYS for an amazing job! Here's to much more amazing photo moments in our future.

K
Kristen

Married on 12/02/2017

The service was flexible and the quality of the photos were excellent. Read more The service was flexible and the quality of the photos were excellent.