KK Destinations

Cypress, TX · View map

About KK Destinations

Let me show you the world of Luxury Romance.

I never charge a fee for my services and you can count on my research skills and extensive education in travel to find you the best place for your needs.

I specialize in honeymoons, destination weddings, cruises, all-inclusives, family and group travel.

2 Reviews for KK Destinations

2 KK Destinations Reviews

B
Betty

Getting married on 04/24/2021

Kristi has everything all set up for a two week vacation. Everything was more then I even would expected. My flight, my stay and even some extra sights for me to see. I will always use her for any of ... Read more of my trips. She went the extra mile to make sure my trip was one of the best ones I have had.

B
Brittney

Married on 09/14/2018

Kristi made the process of booking our honeymoon so stress free; which was really amazing during a very stressful time of wedding planning. She was very patient with all the ideas we threw at her. She ... Read more looked over every place we sent her and made sure we were picking the perfect place. She let us know what we could and couldn’t get for our price point. Very quick to respond to any questions. Always very professional. I would highly recommend her for any vacation you are wanting to take. Thank you again for everything Mrs. Kristi. Our honeymoon was AMAZING thanks for helping us!

KK Destinations FAQ