KK Photography

Weatherford, OK · View map

About KK Photography

Hi, I'm Kat... I'm a wife, mama, dog-owner and a lover of all things chocolate!

I decided there would be no better time to do what I love, make a dream a reality, and enjoy life and the little things that really matter. It was then that my photography business was born. I'm chasing a passion, and loving every minute of it!

Soft. Pure. Natural. My style of photography wrapped in three words.

I am passionate about capturing memories. I believe in timeless images to decorate your walls, and your hearts. I believe in creating a teary eye when you open your prints. I believe in creating a relationship with my clients and value the opportunity to come into your lives and capture these special moments.

My Passion for Weddings...

I love weddings! I cry at all of them!
I loved planning my own wedding and thought then that I wanted to be apart of that magic all the time! I could have become a planner, but I love photography so much that I'd rather document than plan!

I believe wedding photography is an art.

Seeing everything without being seen...being everywhere without being felt...creatively capturing all the memorable
moments of a wedding day...that's what makes wedding photography an art.

Photography is my love and my career.

When you open a really amazing wedding magazine spread what knocks you off your socks? The real images of that specific wedding day: the details, family emotions, wonderful guests interactions and of-course the couple in their most beautiful moments.

I am here to perfectly document your stunning wedding day. My goal is to help you and your family remember everything that happens on your special day that will help define the rest of your lives together.

I would love to speak to you and get to know you!

Please feel free to give me a call or fill out the contact form!

5 Reviews for KK Photography

5 KK Photography Reviews

User6616821

2+ years ago

Had such a wonderful session! Fun, laid back and very professional. Always have great experiences with this photographer and a very happy with results. Read more Had such a wonderful session! Fun, laid back and very professional. Always have great experiences with this photographer and a very happy with results.

H
Heidi

Event date: 11/06/2015

Kat was patient working with our new born and 2 year old to get some of the most precious photos. The quality of work is excellent. I am very pleased with the products I have ordered. Read more Kat was patient working with our new born and 2 year old to get some of the most precious photos. The quality of work is excellent. I am very pleased with the products I have ordered.

D
Dr. Douglas

Event date: 05/01/2015

Kat can provide you with all the artwork to on your website to show off your business. Read more Kat can provide you with all the artwork to on your website to show off your business.