Kleinfeld Bridal

New York, NY · View map

About Kleinfeld Bridal

Kleinfeld Bridal is a bridal shop in New York City that's dedicated to helping you discover your perfect bridal look. Started in 1941, Kleinfeld Bridal has helped hundreds of thousands of brides find gowns and accessories. Made up of almost 200 professionals, the Kleinfeld team will be with you every step of the way as you prepare your look for your big day. The bridal consultants know you're one of a kind and will assist you in finding the gown of your dreams. Kleinfeld stylists understand the importance of details and will work with you to find the accessories that complete your look. The shop carries a large selection from top American and European bridal designers.

In addition helping you find the right dress, Kleinfeld Bridal can assist you with various other details. Their services and products offered include:

• Alterations

T
Toni Rottenberg

Getting married on 05/30/2020

A dream for many years.

I always wanted to experience the Kleinfeld moment with my granddaughters. First to get engaged was Jen and we brought family from Ohio, Rhode Island Tennessee and Maryland. Best of all we had Lisa as ... Read more as our consultant who made all of us feel like the most important clients of all. Lisa MADE the dream come true. My granddaughter said Yes To The Dress and we have the marvelous memories of our Kleinfeld experience. Smiles all around!!

Amber
Amber Davidson

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful Experience

Saying yes to the dress at Kleinfeld was such a wonderful experience. They listened to my wants and needs and helped me find the dress of my dreams within an hour. Read more Saying yes to the dress at Kleinfeld was such a wonderful experience. They listened to my wants and needs and helped me find the dress of my dreams within an hour.

Selena
Selena

Getting married on 06/28/2019

Supported & Budget-Friendly

My bridal appointment to actually find my dress went amazing. Candace truly targeted what I wanted and found me some beautiful gowns and narrow down the elements I was looking for. She stayed well ... Read more within my budget and I felt she truly wanted to help me look and feel my best. My experience with their alterations department has also gone well !